Cardiff City asked to pay £250,000

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED “ Cardiff City asked to pay £250,000 “

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm

davids wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Richard Scudamore to accept £5m bonus. Will be kept on by Premier League in consultancy role.

The greed is quite staggering!

Being kept on in a consultancy role - no doubt he's not offering his magnificent consulting abilities for nothing so that will be even more money in his pocket with a fat salary and probably another pay off when he stops his consultancy role :o

You really couldn't make it up.

yeah he should just work for nothing :lol:
paulh_85

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby davids » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:54 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
davids wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Richard Scudamore to accept £5m bonus. Will be kept on by Premier League in consultancy role.

Being kept on in a consultancy role - no doubt he's not offering his magnificent consulting abilities for nothing so that will be even more money in his pocket with a fat salary and probably another pay off when he stops his consultancy role :o

As he's being given £5m for nothing surely a few hours a week "consulting" could be given without payment?

Give me £5m and you can consult me whenever the f**k you like.
davids

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:21 pm

davids wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
davids wrote:

As he's being given £5m for nothing surely a few hours a week "consulting" could be given without payment?

yeah but you know f**k all about the business so consulting you would be as useful as a chocolate teapot.
paulh_85

Postby davids » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:45 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
davids wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
davids wrote:

yeah but you know f**k all about the business so consulting you would be as useful as a chocolate teapot.

How do you know that I'm not a disgruntled Premeir League employee who has done most of the spadework in this matter whilst Mr Scudamore was sitting on his arse taking all the glory?
davids

Re: “ Cardiff City asked to pay £250,000 “

Postby lisvaneblue » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:16 pm

davids wrote:Man does job he's been exceedingly well paid for.

Leaves job and gets given another £5m for nothing.

The lunatics have indeed taken over the asylum.

Yep...and we indirectly support this sort of nonsense through our season tickets. If Ken Choo can afford for CCFC to give away 250K to Scudamore, I suggest he rethinks and, based on a gate of 25,000 season ticket holders he could reduce the price for each of us by £10...much better use of the money in my opinion
lisvaneblue

Previous

Return to General Chat