OFF TOPIC: UFO SIGHTING IN IRELAND COAST

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:31 pm

I always say it, but it seems not everyone believes it. I know we are not alone in the universe and I also know that we are being visited by these alien beings everyday. But the government and other secret organisations keep it secret, when they can.

There have been reports of a UFO sighting off the irish coast, this came from a british airways pilot who travelled from canada to heathrow and reported that there was bright lights in the left of the plane and so he contacted Shannon Air Traffic Control. Asking if there was any military excersise happening and they said no. The pilot also said that the UFO crafts were going Mach 2, this means it went off twice the speed of sound. Which is absolutely shocking.

LINK: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46181662
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: OFF TOPIC: UFO SIGHTING IN IRELAND COAST

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:10 pm

How do you know we are being visited ?
Nuclearblue

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:35 pm

NASA have been covering everything up for years. A plume of smoke was spotted on Mars a few weeks ago which looked to have come from a volcanic crater on the planet. It suggests the planet Mars is still very much alive and active and although the European Space Agency captured it on their satelite, NASA stayed quiet. NASA don't want us to know what's really going on out there and they seem to be covering everything up.

I just read about the sighting in Ireland and I've found a link to the pilots conversation from the cockpit, sighting a bright light travelling at an extremely fast speed. The pilot asks if there are any military exercises going on, but the air traffic controller replied that there were no such exercises. Very interesting and it fascinates me what else is out there in our universe. Click the link and listen from 17 minutes onwards for the pilots conversation. http://archive-server.liveatc.net/einn/ ... -0630Z.mp3

Also, here is a report from the Irish Times: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/offbeat ... -1.3694961
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby JimCP91 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 pm

No volcano on mars has erupted for millions of years. NASA aren’t covering it up, they have spoken about it and state they’re ice cloud, a phenomenon that also happened in 2005 at the same time.

If NASA wanted to cover up life on Mars, the Mars Rover wouldn’t be in the public knowledge.

I also though, am fascinated about what lays out there.
JimCP91

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:01 am

Sam ReaN wrote:I always say it, but it seems not everyone believes it. I know we are not alone in the universe and I also know that we are being visited by these alien beings everyday. But the government and other secret organisations keep it secret, when they can.

There have been reports of a UFO sighting off the irish coast, this came from a british airways pilot who travelled from canada to heathrow and reported that there was bright lights in the left of the plane and so he contacted Shannon Air Traffic Control. Asking if there was any military excersise happening and they said no. The pilot also said that the UFO crafts were going Mach 2, this means it went off twice the speed of sound. Which is absolutely shocking.

You may take my word for this or not , but I am in a position to state that there is no secret knowledge of aliens or contact with them which is known to the military, police or intelligence services - at least this was certainly the case up till about 2000 and I think I'd have heard about it if that had changed.
I am, however, a bit concerned about the voluminous amount of media being put out there suggesting the contrary. I don't know why they're doing it, but I rather suspect that they're beta testing public reaction to see whether they'd get away with claiming that the Martians are telling them privately to raise taxes to save the universe or something.
The whole climate change thing has been so successful as a modern version of scaring and fleecing the peasants with tales of dragons, that they might well think this would be the ultimate excuse to seize total power.
So befuddled is the modern dumbed down generation, so intellectually disorientated by isms and reversed morality, that they might well fall for it at this stage.

I often ponder upon the fact that young people seem to dismiss the idea of God or intelligent design out of hand, but are perfectly happy to believe in equally mysterious events and matters if it's the work of little grey men who happen to look exactly like the ones Steven Speilberg's special effects people created as props fir a movie.

Of course, the fact is that man has a spiritual content which one might call a soul. Certain interests have spent decades and fortunes to disconnect him from this part of his consciousness in order to defeat and dominate him but it's created a massive void which cannot be filled with Internet bingo the pseudo religion of globalism and climate change. Aliens seem to be filling this void increasingly, either accidentally or as a deliberate scheme to permanently displace Chistianity.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby mugsy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:37 am

You can always tell when there is an International break - roll on Everton!
mugsy

Postby Xcasual » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:49 am

The Russians probably
Xcasual

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:57 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:I always say it, but it seems not everyone believes it. I know we are not alone in the universe and I also know that we are being visited by these alien beings everyday. But the government and other secret organisations keep it secret, when they can.

You may take my word for this or not , but I am in a position to state that there is no secret knowledge of aliens or contact with them which is known to the military, police or intelligence services - at least this was certainly the case up till about 2000 and I think I'd have heard about it if that had changed.
I am, however, a bit concerned about the voluminous amount of media being put out there suggesting the contrary. I don't know why they're doing it, but I rather suspect that they're beta testing public reaction to see whether they'd get away with claiming that the Martians are telling them privately to raise taxes to save the universe or something.
The whole climate change thing has been so successful as a modern version of scaring and fleecing the peasants with tales of dragons, that they might well think this would be the ultimate excuse to seize total power.
So befuddled is the modern dumbed down generation, so intellectually disorientated by isms and reversed morality, that they might well fall for it at this stage.

I often ponder upon the fact that young people seem to dismiss the idea of God or intelligent design out of hand, but are perfectly happy to believe in equally mysterious events and matters if it's the work of little grey men who happen to look exactly like the ones Steven Speilberg's special effects people created as props fir a movie.

Of course, the fact is that man has a spiritual content which one might call a soul. Certain interests have spent decades and fortunes to disconnect him from this part of his consciousness in order to defeat and dominate him but it's created a massive void which cannot be filled with Internet bingo the pseudo religion of globalism and climate change. Aliens seem to be filling this void increasingly, either accidentally or as a deliberate scheme to permanently displace Chistianity.

your in a position to state.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..ex air marshal Roath today
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:04 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:NASA have been covering everything up for years. A plume of smoke was spotted on Mars a few weeks ago which looked to have come from a volcanic crater on the planet. It suggests the planet Mars is still very much alive and active and although the European Space Agency captured it on their satelite, NASA stayed quiet. NASA don't want us to know what's really going on out there and they seem to be covering everything up.

I just read about the sighting in Ireland and I've found a link to the pilots conversation from the cockpit, sighting a bright light travelling at an extremely fast speed. The pilot asks if there are any military exercises going on, but the air traffic controller replied that there were no such exercises. Very interesting and it fascinates me what else is out there in our universe. Click the link and listen from 17 minutes onwards for the pilots conversation. http://archive-server.liveatc.net/einn/ ... -0630Z.mp3

Also, here is a report from the Irish Times: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/offbeat ... -1.3694961

and in other news the lochness monster has been spotted again......the creature is now11,000 years old and has an anti radar devise fitted by T.Rex surgeons back in the day..

alternatively the mind sometimes plays tricks..?
dogfound

Postby montyblue » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:05 am

Garth crookes proves there are such things as aliens.
montyblue

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 am

dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

your in a position to state.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..ex air marshal Roath today

Well I did say that you could take my word for it or not . I note that you have effectively called me a liar, but that's okay. There were a few other, rather more important, points though.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby ThomasC » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:30 pm

would these Aliens be able to claim asylum in the E.U? I suppose the mode of transport gives them the edge over north Africans :ayatollah:
ThomasC

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:NASA have been covering everything up for years. A plume of smoke was spotted on Mars a few weeks ago which looked to have come from a volcanic crater on the planet. It suggests the planet Mars is still very much alive and active and although the European Space Agency captured it on their satelite, NASA stayed quiet. NASA don't want us to know what's really going on out there and they seem to be covering everything up.

you love a conspiracy theory :lol:

I like your Michael Jackson one the best :shock:
2blue2handle

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:57 pm

theres a sale on tin foil hats i see
paulh_85

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:26 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Well I did say that you could take my word for it or not . I note that you have effectively called me a liar, but that's okay. There were a few other, rather more important, points though.

well stick to the important points then instead of pretending to know each and everyone of the press corps/ have Klopp as a family friend / and in this case ,be in possession of a secret plot to raise taxes on the back of a UFO scare aided by Sam and Tonteg...
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:29 pm

montyblue wrote:Garth crookes proves there are such things as aliens.

is he the loch ness monster?
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:29 pm

is he the loch ness monster?
dogfound

Postby montyblue » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:54 pm

DOG FOUND
probably is nessy and judging by his look of suprise in his eyes somebody has pis..d in his loch.
montyblue

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:55 pm

montyblue wrote:DOG FOUND
probably is nessy and judging by his look of suprise in his eyes somebody has pis..d in his loch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dogfound

Postby davids » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garth Crookes also proves that the word "c**t" has more than one meaning.
davids

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:53 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

That’s a classic the forum loon has authority to confirm or deny reports of aliens :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby ajbr14 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Lets be fair if there were alien sightings, would NASA or the Govt actually tell us all? Absolutely not. So i guess you can never rule it out, and the fact that there was a few pilots who saw it and described similar things probably suggests it could well be. Unless it was the result of Lukaku trying to do keepy upies or something.
ajbr14

Postby salopiancity » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:35 pm

mugsy wrote:You can always tell when there is an International break - roll on Everton!

:laughing6: :notworthy:
salopiancity

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:03 pm

ajbr14 wrote:Lets be fair if there were alien sightings, would NASA or the Govt actually tell us all? Absolutely not. So i guess you can never rule it out, and the fact that there was a few pilots who saw it and described similar things probably suggests it could well be. Unless it was the result of Lukaku trying to do keepy upies or something.

think you need to read Jimmys post mate....he is clearly ITK when it comes MI5 ,national security etc.....and he says NO ALIENS......just a government plot to raise taxes under the pretext of being forced to by their alien masters who they have spent decades denying the existence of...
dogfound

Postby llangainbluebird » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:13 pm

The truth is out there. A case for Mulder and Scully!
llangainbluebird

Postby ajbr14 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 pm

dogfound wrote:
ajbr14 wrote:Lets be fair if there were alien sightings, would NASA or the Govt actually tell us all? Absolutely not. So i guess you can never rule it out, and the fact that there was a few pilots who saw it and described similar things probably suggests it could well be. Unless it was the result of Lukaku trying to do keepy upies or something.

think you need to read Jimmys post mate....he is clearly ITK when it comes MI5 ,national security etc.....and he says NO ALIENS......just a government plot to raise taxes under the pretext of being forced to by their alien masters who they have spent decades denying the existence of...

Jimmy’s been sniffing glue pal! :D
ajbr14

Postby Tuna Pasta Bake » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:45 pm

That's one ropey hole filled story. It's fairly unexciting. Craft flying at Mach 2!?? That's been achievable by man made (apologies PC brigade) aircraft for decades ie: approx 1450mph. There's far weirder stuff out there than that slightly lame story.
Tuna Pasta Bake

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:That's one ropey hole filled story. It's fairly unexciting. Craft flying at Mach 2!?? That's been achievable by man made (apologies PC brigade) aircraft for decades ie: approx 1450mph. There's far weirder stuff out there than that slightly lame story.

feel free to elaborate..
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

well stick to the important points then instead of pretending to know each and everyone of the press corps/ have Klopp as a family friend / and in this case ,be in possession of a secret plot to raise taxes on the back of a UFO scare aided by Sam and Tonteg...

Never met Mr Klopp. I actually do know a lot of journalists and politicians though. You find that impossible, don't you ?
Now if you read what I wrote and grasped it, I told you that there was no secret plot to conceal aliens and that I was in a position to say that. By implication then I might have an idea how misinformation is used to achieve political aims, and I was in fact asking whether this was a case of that sort of thing.
Again , you wil consider this impossible , ( it being beyond your personal experience and not on the tv) . That's why it works you see because you are certainly in the large majority in your assessment,
SirJimmySchoular

Postby dogfound » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Never met Mr Klopp. I actually do know a lot of journalists and politicians though. You find that impossible, don't you ?
Now if you read what I wrote and grasped it, I told you that there was no secret plot to conceal aliens and that I was in a position to say that. By implication then I might have an idea how misinformation is used to achieve political aims, and I was in fact asking whether this was a case of that sort of thing.
Again , you wil consider this impossible , ( it being beyond your personal experience and not on the tv) . That's why it works you see because you are certainly in the large majority in your assessment,

I grasped it fine...your in a position to know things.....a sort of cross between Tom jericho and Charlie Eppes.
dogfound

Next

Return to General Chat