IS BALE BECOMING THE NEXT GIGGS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Played on the weekend but did' nt train today with the wales sqaud slight ankle problem is the latest,fatigue last time but played for madrid for 80 mins before the ireland game and played the weekend after the ireland game,a familiar pattern to giggs i am afraid to say is starting to develope but hope it does not grow any bigger.
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: IS BALE BECOMING THE NEXT GIGGS

Postby snoopystorm » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Time he left Madrid, he’s spending too much time on the treatment table
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:36 pm

I want him to go back to spurs. Or take a massive pay cut and come to City preferebly. :lol:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:41 pm

montyblue wrote:Played on the weekend but did' nt train today with the wales sqaud slight ankle problem is the latest,fatigue last time but played for madrid for 80 mins before the ireland game and played the weekend after the ireland game,a familiar pattern to giggs i am afraid to say is starting to develope but hope it does not grow any bigger.

I think he could take some tips fron Giggs and miss the friendlies. Players like Bale and Giggs get a lot of injuries because of the type of player they are. When Giggs cut back he played pretty late into his career. I think Bale has a lot more enthusiasm for playing for Wales so anything that can prolong his career.
2blue2handle

Postby montyblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:48 pm

2 BLUE2HANDLE
trouble is the last 2 he missed ireland and denmark where' nt friendlies with this next game been an important one we don' t need players and clubs playing silly buggers when it comes to playing for your country your either ok to play or not .
montyblue

Postby HarriRhys22 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Bale is now in the same position as Giggs was, he is the main man for his club and country,is a World Class player who also plays extra matches in the Champions League and injuries are becoming a problem. Bale has I believe missed the last 6 Wales Friendlies and as Ferguson decided for Giggs,he should forget about Friendlies and try to ensure that he is available for Wales important games.
HarriRhys22

Postby montyblue » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:03 pm

HARRI RHYS 22
The games he is missing are qualifiers at the moment
madrid never put pressure on ronaldo not to play for Portugal in any games it seems giggs is been a bit soft and bale is passionate about playing for wales he should tell madrid he wants to play for his country , jesus he could play for any team in the world and money is no object.
montyblue

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:05 pm

Yes, Giggs obviously neeeds to get another look at him, see if he can hack it at this level.
rumpo kid

Postby Escy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:16 am

I watched the Madrid game, Bale was limping and was useless for them. I don't think he's ducking Wales games, he's just been unfortunate with the timing of his injuries lately.
Escy

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:14 pm

montyblue wrote:2 BLUE2HANDLE
trouble is the last 2 he missed ireland and denmark where' nt friendlies with this next game been an important one we don' t need players and clubs playing silly buggers when it comes to playing for your country your either ok to play or not .

ill take your word for it as ive read up on this tournament and still have no idea what it is :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby montyblue » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:10 pm

2 BLUE2HANDLE
i find it confusing to but i do know if we win the group we are out of the small pot and into the top pot, which is supposed to be a p.ss easy pot, rather than be in with the tougher poorer p.ss pot which is going to be harder and is going to be p.ssed on by the top pot group so thats the gist of it.
montyblue

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:12 am

They are effectively friendlies only 1 team qualifies from this tournament for the 2020 euros from the whole lot playing it is however a second chance if we don’t make it so whilst I’m sure he’d like to play the actual upcoming qualifies are far more important this tournament however is very good and if we beat Denmark we move up a pot next time which would in theory give us a greater hence at qualifying through this format should we need it for 2024

These games are better for country and fans for sure but by no means as important as the actual euro wualifiers
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:14 am

They are effectively friendlies only 1 team qualifies from this tournament for the 2020 euros from the whole lot playing it is however a second chance if we don’t make it so whilst I’m sure he’d like to play the actual upcoming qualifies are far more important this tournament however is very good and if we beat Denmark we move up a pot next time which would in theory give us a greater hence at qualifying through this format should we need it for 2024

These games are better for country and fans for sure but by no means as important as the actual euro wualifiers
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby dogfound » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:28 am

montyblue wrote:2 BLUE2HANDLE
i find it confusing to but i do know if we win the group we are out of the small pot and into the top pot, which is supposed to be a p.ss easy pot, rather than be in with the tougher poorer p.ss pot which is going to be harder and is going to be p.ssed on by the top pot group so thats the gist of it.

we will be in pot 2 for the up coming qualifiers if we win lose or draw...
we will be promoted to league A if we win....that doesn't guarantee us pot 1 status for the 2024 euros either...a win also puts us in a four team knock out competition to reach the euros as a back up ,but should we not win we might yet get drafted into the league A knock outs should there not be 4 countries that have not qualified through their qualifying groups ..

its not a friendly but not as important as the real qualifiers either..
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Not friendlies by any stretch of the imagination! What it goes do is help a small nation qualify for taunament proper and give others two chances to qualify even if it's long shot.
pembroke allan

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Friday's game is not a friendly, whether people like, (or understand), the competition, or not. It's also a sell-out at our ground.

Bale is not getting any younger, and is injury prone.
llangainbluebird

Postby dogfound » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:15 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Friday's game is not a friendly, whether people like, (or understand), the competition, or not. It's also a sell-out at our ground.

Bale is not getting any younger, and is injury prone.

its early days for this competition but its certainly better for us fans than friendlies..
dogfound

Postby ajbr14 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:31 am

I don’t have a problem with Bale missing friendlies, especially if it means he prolongs his career. The difference between Giggs and him is that Bale has delivered/ rescued us on countless occasions, so if anyone should be excused; its him. Hopefully he’ll play on Friday but if he can’t then hopefully Ramsey can actually step up and guide some of the younger players through their biggest international game so far.
ajbr14

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Well he's fit for the game so that ends this conversation? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby montyblue » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:48 pm

PEMBROKE ALLAN

Perhaps he has read this topic and thought f..k it i am going to play regardless what madrid say.
montyblue

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:53 pm

montyblue wrote:PEMBROKE ALLAN

Perhaps he has read this topic and thought f..k it i am going to play regardless what madrid say.

yeah maybe thats it :notworthy:
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
montyblue wrote:PEMBROKE ALLAN

yeah maybe thats it :notworthy:

Never thought of that? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat