Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VIDEO OF CARDIFF/ASTON VILA FANS FIGHTING / VERDICTS

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 am

f**k me, it gets worse. C#nt. End of.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:56 am

RV Casual wrote:f**k me, it gets worse. C#nt. End of.

Mate the guys a complete nobody safe in the haven of his bedroom on his pc spouting bs about an issue he knows sweet fa about.FACT

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Steven. You seem to think that because you know some bloke down the pub who was there, that you are the font of all knowledge of the incident. You are not, you are just some gobby mouth merchant who never had the worry of a conviction hanging over him.

I have commented on the facts and tried to explain the legal aspect to you which obviously went straight over your head. You’ve gone from one Villa lad being sound as a pound to him being an arrogant £&@? in the space of 24 hours.

Unlike you, this minor incident has not been the be all and end all of my life for the last 12 months. I know all I wish to know about the incident and unlike you, I’ve spoken with people who are going to be sentenced for it. I know this may come as a shock to you but you are not the only one who has 2nd hand info on tho- you are not the member of some kind of secret society.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 pm

AV3 wrote:Steven. You seem to think that because you know some bloke down the pub who was there, that you are the font of all knowledge of the incident. You are not, you are just some gobby mouth merchant who never had the worry of a conviction hanging over him.

I have commented on the facts and tried to explain the legal aspect to you which obviously went straight over your head. You’ve gone from one Villa lad being sound as a pound to him being an arrogant £&@? in the space of 24 hours.

Unlike you, this minor incident has not been the be all and end all of my life for the last 12 months. I know all I wish to know about the incident and unlike you, I’ve spoken with people who are going to be sentenced for it. I know this may come as a shock to you but you are not the only one who has 2nd hand info on tho- you are not the member of some kind of secret society.

All of a sudden you 'knows' them an have 'spoken' with them involved hahaha what next you were there were you lol must have a snout aslong as Pinocchio's you fella the amount of tales you tell jog on no mark

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Sentencing is 10th December

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:16 pm

stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:f**k me, it gets worse. C#nt. End of.

Mate the guys a complete nobody safe in the haven of his bedroom on his pc spouting bs about an issue he knows sweet fa about.FACT

guys, best to leave this knob there. He is an attention seeking first class weasel. He is a f*cking no mark and not worth the attention :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:09 pm

The only row AV4s ever had is on here the lemon lol

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 am

stephendavid wrote:The only row AV4s ever had is on here the lemon lol

Or when his misses drags him from his Nintendo :thumbup: