Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

McCormack/ Cousin Rumour

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 am

I've been told from a Hull fan that there is strong speculation up with them that McCormack has agreed terms with Hull and they're waiting for Cousin to agree terms with us. Anyone able to confirm or deny this rumour?

Re: McCormack/ Cousin Rumour

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 am

I've seen this news on one of the Hull fan sites.

They're waiting on Daniel Cousin to confirm a deal with Cardiff, Ross has already agreed terms.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:43 am

Zabier wrote:I've been told from a Hull fan that there is strong speculation up with them that McCormack has agreed terms with Hull and they're waiting for Cousin to agree terms with us. Anyone able to confirm or deny this rumour?

Ive heared Hull are selling Cousin to a Cypriot team and they want either Mc Cormack or Jay Simpson as a replacement ?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

I can confirm that this won't be happening.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Zabier wrote:I've been told from a Hull fan that there is strong speculation up with them that McCormack has agreed terms with Hull and they're waiting for Cousin to agree terms with us. Anyone able to confirm or deny this rumour?

Ive heared Hull are selling Cousin to a Cypriot team and they want either Mc Cormack or Jay Simpson as a replacement ?

jay simpson already plays for them http://www.hullcityafc.net/page/Profile ... 85,00.html

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 am

I can confirm that this is a rumour ;)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am

Daniel Cousin? The 35 year-old who turned us down a few years ago, has been playing in the Gabonese league for the past year, and would demand a half-decent wage? No thank you.

Would much prefer to see any available wage money spent on one or two Premier League/Rangers free agents.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 am

Only worth signing Cousin if we are starting a veterans team aswell as a u21 team this year. Shame we didn't sell McCormack to hull when they were offering decent money a couple of years ago.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Jollffe wrote:Daniel Cousin? The 35 year-old who turned us down a few years ago, has been playing in the Gabonese league for the past year, and would demand a half-decent wage? No thank you.

Would much prefer to see any available wage money spent on one or two Premier League/Rangers free agents.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Look when this thread was started. :roll: :lol: