Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can we Actually Defeat the odds and beat Liverpool

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Why not should we even dream Why not we are capable and i have FAITH what is your thoughts

Re: Can we Actually Defeat the odds and beat Liverpool

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Liverpool will put 4,5 or 6 past many of our rivals this season. Any point at Anfield is a bonus.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:39 pm

SuttyCCFC wrote:Why not should we even dream Why not we are capable and i have FAITH what is your thoughts

2-0 to them I think.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:21 pm

I will be keeping the faith and hoping mo salah and co forget how to play lol

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:33 pm

SuttyCCFC wrote:Why not should we even dream Why not we are capable and i have FAITH what is your thoughts

4-0

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Highly likely we will lose buy anything can happen. Liverpool aren't playing great at the moment hopefully one eye on champions league.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:50 pm

during Klopps time there they have dropped points at home to.
Burnley..
Stoke..
WBA...
West Ham..
Swansea...
Bournemouth..
Southampton..
Newcastle.
Palace..
and Sunderland

why not us..?

Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:50 am

I think we can snatch a point :bluebird:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:48 am

There’s an outside chance of us winning, but a chance none the less.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:01 am

I hate Liverpool with a passion so many of my age group support them .I would be on cloud nine if we beat them its possible keep believing.
The odds are against us but these days do happen now and then let's hope it happens Saturday.
Comon city :bluescarf:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:04 am

Probably not. But it's a free play. We'll go there full of confidence. I can see another game like Spurs. Slight loss but give it a good go.

I'll be there in the Liverpool end (cheers to a holidaying Liverpool season ticket friend - thank god for half term!) I'll be sure to take lots of pics/videos of our support!

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:24 am

brickyblue wrote:I hate Liverpool with a passion so many of my age group support them .I would be on cloud nine if we beat them its possible keep believing.
The odds are against us but these days do happen now and then let's hope it happens Saturday.
Comon city :bluescarf:

Haha, that’s word for word my situation as well!

:bluescarf:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:26 am

Liverpool should win but hopefully they underestimate us and we get a result. Would be delighted with a draw.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:10 am

Probably not they play at home in the Champions League, an away game against one of the top teams would have suited us better.

Play a deep and keep everyone behind the ball is probably what Warnock will do?

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:24 pm

No.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Biggest danger in this game is having our confidence dented. You never know of course - I expect that we'll get one or two surprise results against big teams over the season , but we'd be silly to expect it here.
I think we can win any of the next four home games and if we get lucky maybe all of them. If that happens we'll be well on the way to safety quite early, so we mustn't let it slow our momentum if Liverpool prove hard to compete with.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:04 am

Plastics 0 Mighty Bluebirds 1 :bluebird: :ayatollah: :thumbup: you knows it bruvvaz :laughing6:

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Only if they field their U18s , forget this one and concentrate on winnable games , no bookings injuries and move on

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:29 pm

For all the people saying forget this game would you drop Arter to save a possible ban against Leicester.
I’m not giving in on this game cos as an above post Liverpool every year seem to have a stinker against one of the lesser teams.
2-2 for me :bluescarf:

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 pm

liverpool have one of the best attacks in europe at the moment. a player like salah can make any defence look silly, let alone ours.

it's all about keeping it at 0-0 for as long as possible, and at the very least until half time. we haven't been embarrassed by other big clubs so far, so why not? if the players don't raise their game then they shouldn't be in football.