Leeds fans taking the mick

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:46 pm

away at Blackburn
Attachments
44420177_915698635302055_6893850026829676544_n.jpg
44420177_915698635302055_6893850026829676544_n.jpg (57.95 KiB) Viewed 4144 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Leeds fans taking the mick

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Tried to get through the airport with the stag dressed as Jimmy Saville a few years back. Needless to say it didn't end well!
jimmy_rat

Postby Bluesman » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Just what Leeds fans are like.SCUM.
Bluesman

Postby TommyP » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:30 pm

Remember seeing an identical costume at I think Fulham either 2 years ago or 3. Seemed a bit of an odd choice to be wearing that all day in the streets of London.
I'm guessing it's an identikit costume you can buy online
TommyP

Postby Jock » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:46 am

Savill was actually a Celtic fan.
Jock

Postby dogfound » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Jock wrote:Savill was actually a Celtic fan.

well those Leeds fans seem pretty proud of his heritage..
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:05 pm

dogfound wrote:
Jock wrote:Savill was actually a Celtic fan.

well those Leeds fans seem pretty proud of his heritage..

Now then ,now then , now then !
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:07 pm

His brother used to be hospital porter in Merthyr Tydfil you know .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby dogfound » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:18 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:His brother used to be hospital porter in Merthyr Tydfil you know .

were there other brothers and sisters or just the 2 of them and did the Merthyr porter guy support Celtic as well.?
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:29 pm

dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:His brother used to be hospital porter in Merthyr Tydfil you know .

were there other brothers and sisters or just the 2 of them and did the Merthyr porter guy support Celtic as well.?

Don't know. My dad knew his brother and when JS was visiting him I got introduced , ( no, he didn't trouser me before you ask). I didn't know he was a Celtic fan and I only spoke to him for about two minutes, so no idea about the rest of his family . I think he used to live with his mum in Leeds or somewhere didn't he ?
The Celtic thing makes sense because he used to pretend to be a big Catholic didn't he ?
I do also know for a fact though , since it arises , that some years later everyone in the press and media knew he was prone to kids and used to laugh and joke about it , so they're a bunch of f""""""g liars aren't they ?
SirJimmySchoular

Postby dogfound » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:47 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Don't know. My dad knew his brother and when JS was visiting him I got introduced , ( no, he didn't trouser me before you ask). I didn't know he was a Celtic fan and I only spoke to him for about two minutes, so no idea about the rest of his family . I think he used to live with his mum in Leeds or somewhere didn't he ?
The Celtic thing makes sense because he used to pretend to be a big Catholic didn't he ?
I do also know for a fact though , since it arises , that some years later everyone in the press and media knew he was prone to kids and used to laugh and joke about it , so they're a bunch of f""""""g liars aren't they ?

I don't know mate, there are actually people out there that love kids without it being anything bad or sexual.....who , no doubt have had things said about them in jest … probably a lot less of genuinely kind to children types now because of the filthy Saville type peados…..anyway maybe it was a joke amongst the press without any of them really thinking he was a peado..
dogfound

Postby Jock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:19 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Saville was given a Papal Knighthood, there’s currently a Paedo trial going on involving Jim Torbertt who was founder of Celtic Boys Club, 6 people involved with Celtic have been charged or convicted with Noncery, Bennell used to take kids teams from Crewe up to play in tournaments in Scotland. Saville was pictured in a Celtic strip and with a Cardinal Kieth O’brien Who had to step down after evidence of him abusing young priests came to light. Scary how wide the abuse was and how many powerful people are connected to it.
Jock

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Jock wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Saville was given a Papal Knighthood, there’s currently a Paedo trial going on involving Jim Torbertt who was founder of Celtic Boys Club, 6 people involved with Celtic have been charged or convicted with Noncery, Bennell used to take kids teams from Crewe up to play in tournaments in Scotland. Saville was pictured in a Celtic strip and with a Cardinal Kieth O’brien Who had to step down after evidence of him abusing young priests came to light. Scary how wide the abuse was and how many powerful people are connected to it.

Yeah I can promise you they all are, or certainly were. People have no idea how wicked many of our " leaders" can be in private, or how tolerant the press are about pretending not to notice until they're embarrassed into this big fake outrage when it becomes public.
No wonder we're in the state of moral and economic decay we are if we're prepared to have standards dictated by these people and let them steal our industry , jobs and money with ridiculous fake science myths.
Anyway, yeah I was aware of the whole Cardinal O'Brien thing and his papal knighthood but I didn't go there firstly because I was only talking about his brother and secondly , although there's a lot of legitimate complaint against some members of the clergy, I try to avoid rubbing that in when there are so many genuine people in the church.
See, I know for a fact that this sort of thing, appalling though this certainly is, was going on just as much in all the other pillars of the establishment , so I'm very suspicious about why it's the church which is singled out for exposure. It's a difficult one, Jock, because I don't want to condone it anywhere, but I expect that you can see my point about the selective nature of these campaigns and probably share my suspicions about what motivates them .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:53 pm

dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I don't know mate, there are actually people out there that love kids without it being anything bad or sexual.....who , no doubt have had things said about them in jest … probably a lot less of genuinely kind to children types now because of the filthy Saville type peados…..anyway maybe it was a joke amongst the press without any of them really thinking he was a peado..

Yeah of course you make a powerful point, but I promise you they definitely knew. A few of the red tops and Sunday Rags had big files on it but from their point of view they were scared of being sued - at least that's what various editors said when anyone tried to write it. They weren't going to rock the boat when he was big chums with so many very very powerful people who were also doing the same disgusting things as him, and actually that's my point - that the outrage they put on publicly now is all fake because at the time they found it an endearing little foible on the part of those influencial pigs who were perpetrating it.
Make no mistake, although plenty of people knew all this and were disgusted by it, it would have been very dangerous to speak out because it went right to the top.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Just waiting for people to slag Leeds off for this whilst we sing a song about Swansea players/fans getting touched by their fathers at 10 years old.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Return to General Chat