Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Slavisa Jokanovic

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:03 pm

Slavisa Jokanovic has two games to save his job at Fulham (Mirror)

22/10/18

Rafa Benitez admits time is running out for him at Newcastle (Mirror)

Dortmund have identified the next three English wonderkids they want to take to the Bundesliga - Bobby Duncan, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Phil Foden (Mirror)

Re: Slavisa Jokanovic

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Slavisa Jokanovic definitely looks like a manager on the way out

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Honestly think he' bee gone in their next game if they lose by at least 3 goals

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:Honestly think he' bee gone in their next game if they lose by at least 3 goals

He won't be long, they looked clueless as did he, the best passing team in the Championship will walk the Premier League my arse :laughing6:

If they hadn't signed Mitrovic on loan last season due to a lucky break with the deal to Anderlecht falling through they wouldn't have even won promotion !!!

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:20 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:Honestly think he' bee gone in their next game if they lose by at least 3 goals

He won't be long, they looked clueless as did he, the best passing team in the Championship will walk the Premier League my arse :laughing6:

If they hadn't signed Mitrovic on loan last season due to a lucky break with the deal to Anderlecht falling through they wouldn't have even won promotion !!!

I recall one or two saying that last season regarding Mitrovic. I didn't really look into it as I was praying they would run out of steam of which they did fortunately for us.

Saying that I didn't expect them to be this bad. They have kept Mitrovic but have done nothing with him. I'm not sure wha's gone wrong but what a bonus it is for us.