Garth Crooks' Team of the week

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:39 am

Murphy makes it in.

Josh Murphy: I heard about this lad when he was a kid at Norwich, along with his twin brother Jacob, but he seems to be developing into an exciting prospect at Cardiff.

What impressed me about Murphy was the way he took his goal against Fulham - the finish oozed class and suggests he has a lot more to offer, although it may not be with Cardiff.

As for Fulham, what a shambles. Fulham have three top-class forwards but a shocking defence. They are the only team not to keep a clean sheet this season and have conceded 25 goals in just nine games. Need I say more?

Did you know? Josh Murphy scored in consecutive home league appearances for the first time in his career.
Attachments
Screenshot_20181022-073734_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181022-073734_Chrome.jpg (971.54 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
jimmy_rat

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Garth Crooks' Team of the week

Postby Bananas » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:14 am

Camerasa should be in that team!!
Bananas

Re: Garth Crooks' Team of the week

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:19 am

Bananas wrote:Camerasa should be in that team!!

He's never going to pick two of our players! Hahaha!
jimmy_rat

Return to General Chat