Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bobby Reid

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Though he was awful other than the goal , looks lost at times and doesn't press as much as the likes of Patterson and shat out of plenty of challenges today .

Re: Bobby Reid

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Flyingpostman wrote:Though he was awful other than the goal , looks lost at times and doesn't press as much as the likes of Patterson and shat out of plenty of challenges today .

With all due respect to yourself I totally disagree with your assessment of Reid,I thought he had a very gòod game

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Thought he was excellent throughout, won the ball regularly and a constant threat.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Couldn't disagree more, I thought he was excellent.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:00 pm

I thought he was excellent.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:05 pm

Much as I hate, and want to hate btw, anything Wurzel - he was very good today.
Think someone’s on a wind up tbh.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Everyone overlooked the great track back to deny a goalscoring opportunity as well for Fulham.
Was everywhere, but I would have him eating a few more steaks :-)

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Thought he was excellent to be fair

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Flyingpostman wrote:Though he was awful other than the goal , looks lost at times and doesn't press as much as the likes of Patterson and shat out of plenty of challenges today .

Wow! What game did you watch today?
Think you need to pay a visit to Specsavers!

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:15 pm

What game were you watching!? Didn’t stop pressing and running all game and was lively on the ball. Also cut out a one-on-one in the first half. A goal and an assist, what more do you want like?

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Are you tripping? Best four today were Reid Patterson Gunnar camerasa

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Stop smoking spice mate :wave:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:43 am

angelis1949 wrote:

With all due respect to yourself I totally disagree with your assessment of Reid,I thought he had a very gòod game

So do I , but without much respect at all really . Tired of people trying to destroy this exciting and talented young player. He can be a huge iconic figure in time but it's as if some people here want him to fail.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:54 am

You should be banned from this forum just for you're lack of footballing nous.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:42 am

What? The guy looks a constant threat chases every ball down and does not stop running. He may lose ball 1 in 10 times but at least he is trying to get at the defence.

Him and Murphy what we been looking for years. I thought both were excellent.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:51 am

Dahboy wrote:

You should be banned from this forum just for you're lack of footballing nous.

If that happened there'd be about four people left

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:29 pm

I have been wanting this pairing of reid and patterson for quite a while glad to see it come together and they both scored fantastic by all.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Everyone knows I'm not bobby Reid's biggest fan bit yesterday I thought he played really well and as stated above done a lot of tracking back and doing the nitty gritty things :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:11 pm

His best game so far :thumbup:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:49 am

Obviously on a wind up and he’s proved that by not coming back on here to explain.
Another troll by the looks.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:34 am

Were you at the game with your eyes closed?

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:00 pm

danielrees17 wrote:Everyone knows I'm not bobby Reid's biggest fan bit yesterday I thought he played really well and as stated above done a lot of tracking back and doing the nitty gritty things :ayatollah:

“Everybody knows” - get over yourself chief, who gives a flying f**k what you think, cos it ain’t everybody mate.

Some people...