Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Victor Camarasa

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:43 pm

The most technically gifted player we have had at the club ?

The guy just oozes class.

We are very lucky to have him, hopefully we can buy him but i would assume he would be £15mill+

Re: Is Victor Camarasa

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Apparantly he loves it here and if we stay up could be a genuine option.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Such an intelligent and skilful player , I hope our critics noticed some of pour passing and movement today ! :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:26 pm

thomasblue wrote:The most technically gifted player we have had at the club ?

We are very lucky to have him, hopefully we can buy him but i would assume he would be £15mill+

I believe it was stated,season long loan,with no option to buy? Also he would still have 3 years on his real betis contract, please feel free to correct me if wronh :occasion5: but I do agree he oozes technical ability,if we are looking to strengthen midfield come January, Maybe rekindle any supposed interest in tolgay arslan of besiktas,we would then have a really strong midfield indeed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but if victor keeps these performance levels,don't think we would be able to afford him :banghead: his stock will rise considerably, and the vulture will start circling :(

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:45 pm

I think he's awesome, every time I watch him, he's just so calm and gifted on the ball, defiantly one of our better signings along with Arter and slowly Murphy, would love to sign him on a permanent.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Such a good player

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:09 pm

that was just what i was thinking, if he keeps this form up another club is going come in with stupid money and we are going lose him , same with arter we need to get deals in for these players' now ready for jan.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Begs the question, how good is Real Betis midfield if he can't get a squad place.

Absolute quality is Camarasa

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Yes to all the above :bluebird:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:51 pm

I think he is, his ability on the ball is unbelievable and he never loses it. I fear he's probably to good for us and will go to a higher team in the summer :cry:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:09 pm

Been saying how good he is all season. We could do with another 3 like him.

StT.
<><

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Still early days but has to be one of the best players to pull on the blue shirt, yep he’s that good. Great attitude and suited to the EPL. No idea his story at Bettis sometimes a player goes on loan and it works sometimes it doesn’t. Kid is only going to get better, people outside don’t realise we have some quality now with Murphy as well and Arter don’t underestimate us. Class player.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Well apart from Koumas I can't think of anyone else to be honest. And I think he's getting better game by game.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:57 am

Willie Anderson was decent but it's a different game these days so hard to compare

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:10 am

City Slicker wrote:

Well apart from Koumas I can't think of anyone else to be honest. And I think he's getting better game by game.

I was thinking Koumas. Possible Gary O’Neill and Bellamy too.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:15 am

Top class. Composure & vision. MOTM today for sure. What a find!

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:34 am

maccydee wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

I was thinking Koumas. Possible Gary O’Neill and Bellamy too.

Yes of course, Gary O'Neill is a good shout :thumbup:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:28 am

Technically speaking I'd also mention Peter Whittingham, Aaron Ramsey and Stephen McPhail.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Don't loose the opportunity to sign this gifted player. Sign him ASAP.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Cannot forget Kav or dare I say Routledge on loan he was class with us.