Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Fulham at home?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Neil Etheridge
2%
Bruno Manga
No votes
Sol Bamba
No votes
Sean Morrison
No votes
Joe Bennett
No votes
Aron Gunnarsson
25%
Harry Arter
1%
Victor Camarasa
39%
Bobby Reid
5%
Josh Murphy
12%
Callum Paterson
15%
Jazz Richards (sub)
1%
Kadeem Harris (sub)
No votes
Loic Damour (sub)
No votes

Total votes : 130

Re: VOTE “ MOTM v Fulham (h) “

Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:00 am

Camarrasa . class addition to our team. Great to have the Gunnar back aswell

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:10 am

englishbluebird wrote:Camarrasa . class addition to our team. Great to have the Gunnar back aswell

Totally agree, Camarasa was absolute class and for me the shining new star in a great team performance. Not sure where this leaves Zohore after that result, he needs to take a good look at himself. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:28 am

Gutted I couldn't make the game but so glad we won. I thought gunnarsson was fantastic in the middle and didn't look like he hasd been away

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Voted for Paterson but quite a few contenders. You've got a guy playing out of position, holding and laying off the ball and winning almost every airbound ball played up to him. Great to have the Icelandic warrior back - made a significant impact. Keep the belief now lads!

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:27 pm

I thought Paterson was inspirational. Stood out even in such a great team performance. Clearly dead on his feet near the end and still all over the pitch. Superb.

What a day. :)

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:54 pm

I went for Gunnarsson and I am is biggest critic, looked a different player alongside 2 fantastic midfielders in Arter and Victor.. hope he keeps it up and don't do a Ralls because Ralls was fantastic with these 2 v Newcastle home and looked out of place since then and been shocking.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Murphy for me :bluescarf:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:24 am

Camasra was great, wonderful on the ball and easy on the eye but IMO we would not have won without Gunners. controlled our tempo, cool calm, every break down and attack he made the right decision and right passes. zero panic from our midfielders today, can see him keeping ralls out