Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' The Championship '

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' The Championship '

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Keep a steady eye on our promotion rivals for next season.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Louise123 wrote:Keep a steady eye on our promotion rivals for next season.

OUR???? I knew you were a bristol City fan :lol: cos you certainly are not a fan of cardiff :banghead:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:06 pm

wow 41,326 attendance at aston villa today

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:56 am

MOZZER1 wrote:wow 41,326 attendance at aston villa today

was some sort of memorial day for Doug Ellis..
and in fairness Swansea sold out the away section.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:23 pm

it was but i think the biggest factor for a big turnout was there new mangers first game in charge . i don't know why but the villa fans are creaming there pants over there new manager

as for swansea selling there allocation i think most teams sell there allocation at villa . Villa are the biggest club in england outside the prem and birmingham being in the centre of england it's an easy place to get too relatively speaking

Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:44 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:it was but i think the biggest factor for a big turnout was there new mangers first game in charge . i don't know why but the villa fans are creaming there pants over there new manager

as for swansea selling there allocation i think most teams sell there allocation at villa . Villa are the biggest club in england outside the prem and birmingham being in the centre of england it's an easy place to get too relatively speaking

your not wrong but the point I was making was it does help get the figures up when the away end is full as opposed to that feeble effort by Fulham yesterday.....had they even brought 2k we would have gone through the 30k barrier again..

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:25 pm

There is No team running away with it in that league this season ;)

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:11 am

I miss the Championship, especially the midweek games under the lights.