Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Never 4get

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:54 am

ayatollah ayatollah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Never 4get

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:22 pm

The original message I support but this bastardised version make a lie of it all because if nothing else it is political.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:29 pm

What a disgusting use of the poppy. Please leave the poppy out of anything to do with him.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:49 pm

The poppy I have no problem with, but Tommy Robinson is rascist, is political and is disrespectful to many parts of our community.

This is a disgusting misrepresentation of a respectful image.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:56 pm

piledriver64 wrote:The poppy I have no problem with, but Tommy Robinson is rascist, is political and is disrespectful to many parts of our community.

This is a disgusting misrepresentation of a respectful image.

Couldn't agree more. The poppy symbolizes those who have died and fought for this country. Not some racist pig.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Get stuffed you muppet and cease the disrespect.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:32 pm

davejohns74 wrote:ayatollah ayatollah

this is so wrong mate.....and tbh does TR no favours what so ever..

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:44 pm

The poppy represents soldiers who have died at war, many of whom are Muslim. Shocking misrepresentation.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:48 pm

JimCP91 wrote:The poppy represents soldiers who have died at war, many of whom are Muslim. Shocking misrepresentation.

Nail on the head. We still have Muslims fighting for us as well.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:39 pm

What the actual f&@k......

I’m speachless..... think you need to go and recheck what the BNP stand for and maybe realise that the use of the poppy is bang out of order for a political party that we’re once referred to as Neo-Nazis.....

Very poor post :oops: :banghead:

Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:28 pm

How stupid.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:31 pm

snoopystorm wrote:What the actual f&@k......

I’m speachless..... think you need to go and recheck what the BNP stand for and maybe realise that the use of the poppy is bang out of order for a political party that we’re once referred to as Neo-Nazis.....

The BNP, what have they got to do with this?
I doubt this was approved by Tommy Robinson, someone is conflating two separate things with this poster.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Jock wrote:

I doubt this was approved by Tommy Robinson, someone is conflating two separate things with this poster.

Tommy Robinson is an active member of the BNP.....

Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:07 pm

well I fell for it
but its the click bait generator guy that started the KAREN thread.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:06 pm

British Soldiers gave their lives in two world wars so that we all have the rights to express our views in a free country.

Please do not tarnish their memory by trying to associate this with Racist Scumbags like Tommy Robinson.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:33 am

I don't like that and I doubt Karen would either.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:31 am

Dave67 wrote:British Soldiers gave their lives in two world wars so that we all have the rights to express our views in a free country.

Please do not tarnish their memory by trying to associate this with Racist Scumbags like Tommy Robinson.

I hesitate to comment on stuff like this because you get accused of all sorts unless you join the chorus , but you do know , do you, that the blokes who fought in World War Two were on average about 100 times more "racist " than anyone you'll hear today?

I know because I remember that generation, and that's just a fact so please don't start on me for telling you the truth.

Be that as it may, I'm not sure what the poppy has to do with Tommy Robinson. I certainly don't see it as some kind of emblem for Islaam either though. Perhaps there are some Moslem soldiers now , but there have historically been quite a few non Christian groups represented in the British Forces haven't there ?
None of these groups can claim a special status on the basis of their culture or religion,and that's not really the purpose of finding common cause or just employment in an army. Nor is furtherance of identity politics the reason for having an army.

I doubt that we can single out any group of ex servicemen for vilification on the basis of their colour or culture , not even white Christian males because I think there have been just a few of them in our armed forces down the years too.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:45 am

snoopystorm wrote:
Jock wrote:

Tommy Robinson hated the BNP. It's the EDL he was part of.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Dave, this is Karen love! Don't get your knickers in such a knot just because I left you. You're an old softie really!

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:33 pm

murphy wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Jock wrote:

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/ ... 49252.html

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:21 am

Aramore wrote:
murphy wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Jock wrote:

Left wing nonsense pal

Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:49 am

murphy wrote:
Aramore wrote:
murphy wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Jock wrote:

Left wing nonsense pal

Barely left wing nonsense. He admitted to it live on tv

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 am

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Dave67 wrote:

anyway knowing how much you like lists and hate TR, here is a list of the people who were on trial when he got arrested.......NB.. he is not on the list did not rape anyone....but was in the bnp for a few months and did wear a f**k isis t shirt...so i suppose its a draw in the eyes of the f**k wits.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 am

It is f*cking offensive though. Using the poppy symbol to promote your own view when it has nothing to do with the armed forces.

Nothing to do with Tommy Robinson, muslims, BNP, labour or anything. Just don't use the symbolism of a poppy (an image that most people care for) to try and get people to agree with your point of view whether it is pro or against Robinson, Labour or Plaid Cymru. Poor form. Then again, you're just clickbait aren't you.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:08 pm

The Poppy is worn in remembrance of war dead in two World Wars.

Tommy Robinson created the English Defence League.

World War II was fought against the forces of Fascism and Nazism.

What does the EDL have to do with the fight against Nazism and Facism?

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:38 am

Fergy1927 wrote:It is f*cking offensive though. Using the poppy symbol to promote your own view when it has nothing to do with the armed forces.

Nothing to do with Tommy Robinson, muslims, BNP, labour or anything. Just don't use the symbolism of a poppy (an image that most people care for) to try and get people to agree with your point of view whether it is pro or against Robinson, Labour or Plaid Cymru. Poor form. Then again, you're just clickbait aren't you.

Quite right. In fact I just watched a "news" item where the BBC were trying to make the Poppy Day thing this year all about the sufferings and disadvantages of women and Indians during the WW 1 period.
Political tossers of all sides and groups see everything in the world as no more than another opportunity to further their own aims and ambitions and manipulate opinion . It's unfortunate that most people don't see through them and recognise them for the lying crooks they ALL are.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:45 am

What an absolute f*cking scumbag you are

Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:58 am

disgusted but not surprised. Corrupting the poppy in this way is literally designed only to anger people. at a time when people should be remembering those who gave their lives in conflict.

and before I get called a PC scumbag or whatever, I'd feel the same if this pic had a negative comment about Mr Yaxely-Lennon (sorry...our tommy) or anything else. It shouldn't be used as political bait at all. This goes to show the mentality that the far right has