Ticket office

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket office

Postby welbchy16 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:05 am

Made me wait 20 mins to then tell me they changed number and now lost out on tickets to Liverpool game, if any has 3 to sell please let me know , willing to pay bit extra
welbchy16

Ticket office

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ticket office

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:29 am

Mate there was 30 of us at 9am today, would not open ticket office till 10am, missed work through it, yet four staff in there at 9, got me and my sons liverpool tickets, i had forgot to get them :lol:
grange_end1927

Postby welbchy16 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:38 am

The process is horrendous , the cut off calls and the website is even worse (maybe I’m being bitter Bcz didn’t get tickets but I still think it’s a shambles even for home tickets )
welbchy16

Postby BlueDredd » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:54 am

Couldn't you have just bought online?
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby welbchy16 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:11 am

No mate it says was in a que , I’m still in that que now :lol: :lol:
welbchy16

Postby BlueDredd » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:27 am

welbchy16 wrote:No mate it says was in a que , I’m still in that que now :lol: :lol:

See if you can turn back time... And go to four away games last season. You'd be laughing :lol:
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:52 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Mate there was 30 of us at 9am today, would not open ticket office till 10am, missed work through it, yet four staff in there at 9, got me and my sons liverpool tickets, i had forgot to get them :lol:

f**k sake sums up people on this board that.

Turns up to ticket office an hour before it opens complains it’s not open.

You do realise if you go to most places of work an hour early there will be people there it don’t mean there going to open for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby dogfound » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Mate there was 30 of us at 9am today, would not open ticket office till 10am, missed work through it, yet four staff in there at 9, got me and my sons liverpool tickets, i had forgot to get them :lol:

You do realise if you go to most places of work an hour early there will be people there it don’t mean there going to open for you.

makes this weeks top 3 that's for sure...{ but there are a few days to go }
does it beat tontegs ...im not blaming Giggs post where he blames giggs for everything...or Gummis ,without wanting to put anyones position in jeopardy so I wont name names post...after already naming all 3 players and advertising his airport transfer business on here...im not sure...
maybe Sam can do a poll.?
dogfound

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:16 pm

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

does it beat tontegs ...im not blaming Giggs post where he blames giggs for everything...or Gummis ,without wanting to put anyones position in jeopardy so I wont name names post...after already naming all 3 players and advertising his airport transfer business on here...im not sure...

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/tickets ... ing-hours/

The link states the Ticket Office always opens at 9am.

Grange_end1927 stated there were 30 fans waiting at the Ticket Office at 9am (the advertised opening time), but the Ticket Office didn't open until 10am, which is 1 hour later than the usual opening time.

Where Llan_Blue gets that those 30 fans turning up at 9am all turned up 1 hour early mystifies me, but this is Llan_Blue we are talking about. :laughing6:

I notice Llan_Blue and dogfound always tend to post at the same time sucking up to one another. I'm assuming it's the same user posting under both accounts, as surely not both of them can be that stupid? :roll:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:46 pm

Look at tonteg jumping on my back :lol:

Not the same poster mate I can assure you.

Never mind I got something wrong I’ll move on from this tradgic moment in my life and become a stronger person from it because forums are life. :lol:

Still doesn’t improve your football knowledge does it :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Grange_end1927 stated there were 30 fans waiting at the Ticket Office at 9am (the advertised opening time), but the Ticket Office didn't open until 10am, which is 1 hour later than the usual opening time.

Where Llan_Blue gets that those 30 fans turning up at 9am all turned up 1 hour early mystifies me, but this is Llan_Blue we are talking about. :laughing6:

I notice Llan_Blue and dogfound always tend to post at the same time sucking up to one another. I'm assuming it's the same user posting under both accounts, as surely not both of them can be that stupid? :roll:

waw another Tonteg entry...
yes what you posted are the NORMAL opening hours...
but the 2nd phase of Liverpool tickets were advertised to go on sale at the office, online and by phone at 10 am..and literally thousands of people knew this phoned went online and visited the ticket office ..
and yesterday the ticket office was closed until midday which again contravenes your list.....maybe its a conspiracy ..
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

waw another Tonteg entry...
yes what you posted are the NORMAL opening hours...
but the 2nd phase of Liverpool tickets were advertised to go on sale at the office, online and by phone at 10 am..and literally thousands of people knew this phoned went online and visited the ticket office ..
and yesterday the ticket office was closed until midday which again contravenes your list.....maybe its a conspiracy ..

sorry but this doesn't quite make the top 3
dogfound

Postby Gaynor Straight » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:55 pm

On the bright side- those who missed out on the last few remaining tickets for Anfield will also miss out on the chance to complain about the restricted view they would have had of the game.
Gaynor Straight

Return to General Chat