Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ The Muppet Show “

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:52 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Someone last night (carlossus I believe?) commented on this thread regarding the decision making of those running the site posting political posts such as this on what is meant to be a football forum and his comment has been removed. Not a good look.

Questionable to say the least that is , all from the warm climates of Spain .

Almost waiting for a Tommy Robinson thread to appear next .

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:18 pm

tw*t
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:01 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:tw*t

oooo you’re hard

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:15 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:tw*t

oooo you’re hard

and your from Whitchurch :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave:

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:46 am

Seems like a fair and honest guy to me.but I'm not brainwashed not brainwashed and full of hate and anger.
The problem with the world not just this country.just saying.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:49 am

exile wrote:Seems like a fair and honest guy to me.but I'm not brainwashed not brainwashed and full of hate and anger.

He's resilient if nothing else.I can't remember another leader of either party being hammered and having so much BS printed about him by the press yet he's still there and fighting.He's not my cup of tea but I have to admit he has the support of the grass roots in his party like no other before him.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:30 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
exile wrote:Seems like a fair and honest guy to me.but I'm not brainwashed not brainwashed and full of hate and anger.

He's resilient if nothing else.I can't remember another leader of either party being hammered and having so much BS printed about him by the press yet he's still there and fighting.He's not my cup of tea but I have to admit he has the support of the grass roots in his party like no other before him.

You're not wrong. I just wish he had been at the helm 20 years ago instead of that prick Blair. One could only imagine how much of a better state the country would be in now, and who knows, maybe it would have prevented the twin ills of Brexit and Trump.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:12 am

City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

You're not wrong. I just wish he had been at the helm 20 years ago instead of that prick Blair. One could only imagine how much of a better state the country would be in now, and who knows, maybe it would have prevented the twin ills of Brexit and Trump.

The thing is you needed one to get the other.Without reformers like Kinnock and John Smith you would never have got Blair.Without Blair I don't think you would have Corbin.Under Blair the grass roots of the Labour Party felt disenfranchised,this fella has at least fixed that.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:34 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

The thing is you needed one to get the other.Without reformers like Kinnock and John Smith you would never have got Blair.Without Blair I don't think you would have Corbin.Under Blair the grass roots of the Labour Party felt disenfranchised,this fella has at least fixed that.

Yes good points Mart