Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves have slapped a £110m price tag

Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:00 pm

£110M FOR NEVES?

Wolves have slapped a £110m price tag on Ruben Neves, report The Times.

The midfielder has been linked with Manchester City after an impressive start with the newly promoted side.

Re: Wolves have slapped a £110m price tag

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:£110M FOR NEVES?

The midfielder has been linked with Manchester City after an impressive start with the newly promoted side.

Footballs. gone. mad.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:48 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Footballs. gone. mad.

Totally agree mate he's worth almost double that :thumbup:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Wolfpac wrote:

Footballs. gone. mad.

Totally agree mate he's worth almost double that :thumbup:

My thoughts exactly mate :laughing6:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:11 pm

The guy was head and shoulders above anyone last season in the Championship. A Premier player in waiting if ever I saw one.

He is going to be one of the top players this season and will be pushing the likes of Harry Kane for top player. To think he has only turned 21 is remarkable.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Shrewd investment by Wolves

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:The guy was head and shoulders above anyone last season in the Championship. A Premier player in waiting if ever I saw one.

He is going to be one of the top players this season and will be pushing the likes of Harry Kane for top player. To think he has only turned 21 is remarkable.

He's a brilliant player - there's no denying that.

100 + million for someone who's played less than 50 games for Wolves...

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:35 pm

City Slicker wrote:Shrewd investment by Wolves

Bit too shrewd for my liking. Too many close links between Wolves, the manager, the agent and the selling club. This isn't the first deal which looked odd and some of their deals should be looked at but wont cos the authorities don't want to cause a fuss.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:The guy was head and shoulders above anyone last season in the Championship. A Premier player in waiting if ever I saw one.

He's a brilliant player - there's no denying that.

100 + million for someone who's played less than 50 games for Wolves...

It will be a nice little earner for the agent :o

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Yeah he’s a top player but pushing Harry Kane for top player award :lol: :lol:

Neither are anywhere near as good as de bruyne , De Gea , Hazard , Salah , Aubamayang the list goes on.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Wolves probably the best side to ever get promoted into the PL, they could seriously challenge for a Europa league spot this season, pure class :bluebird:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Wolves probably the best side to ever get promoted into the PL, they could seriously challenge for a Europa league spot this season, pure class :bluebird:

I must say I've started to feel a lot of respect for them. It's great for their fans their board is trying to develop the club. Mind you their fans are still tossers :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:05 am

City Slicker wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:Wolves probably the best side to ever get promoted into the PL, they could seriously challenge for a Europa league spot this season, pure class :bluebird:

I must say I've started to feel a lot of respect for them. It's great for their fans their board is trying to develop the club. Mind you their fans are still tossers :lol:

Personally I hope it all goes wrong !

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:07 pm

City Slicker wrote:

Ooh that's a bit harsh, surely we can be good sports and admire their ambition. Nevertheless I agree with your tag line, I'm against Modern Football too :thumbup:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:13 pm

City Slicker wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Ooh that's a bit harsh, surely we can be good sports and admire their ambition. Nevertheless I agree with your tag line, I'm against Modern Football too :thumbup:

To be honest, I just hate Wolves :laughing5:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:18 pm

City Slicker wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

To be honest, I just hate Wolves :laughing5:

Can't argue with that mate :lol: their fans are twats of the highest order that's for sure :thumbup:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Footballs. gone. mad.

Not really mate, some were saying Zohore was close to that last season!
:lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:54 pm

it's a plastic club now - packed full of mercenaries. i wouldn't swap what they have for what we've got here, put it that way.

the player is a good player and has made a good start to his PL career. lets see where we are at the end of the season.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:24 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Footballs. gone. mad.

Not really mate, some were saying Zohore was close to that last season!
:lol:

Not quite :laughing6: