SPURS AWAY TICKET AVAILABLE IF WANTED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby JowenCCFC » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Not able to make the game so 1x adult ticket available. Face value.
JowenCCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: SPURS AWAY TICKET AVAILABLE IF WANTED

Postby Charlie Harper » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm

JowenCCFC wrote:Not able to make the game so 1x adult ticket available. Face value.

Sell it back to the club or are you banking on the loyalty ?
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby RV Casual » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
JowenCCFC wrote:Not able to make the game so 1x adult ticket available. Face value.

If that is what he is doing (not suggesting he is) then this is going to turn into a bit of a nightmare for the Club and the end result will be a nightmare for everyone.

I'v seen people kicking of about it on other channels already with some pretty heated arguments, it's only going to take one person to turn grass (and we all know they will) and the Club will end up banning people eventually.

My advice would be if you are buying a ticket and not using it, I wouldn't advertise the fact, sell it on to a mate or something but I would keep it off Forums and social media.
RV Casual

Postby Baileymila7 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:51 pm

I will buy it mate, I have messaged you
Nathan
Baileymila7

Postby dogfound » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:58 am

RV Casual wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

If that is what he is doing (not suggesting he is) then this is going to turn into a bit of a nightmare for the Club and the end result will be a nightmare for everyone.

I'v seen people kicking of about it on other channels already with some pretty heated arguments, it's only going to take one person to turn grass (and we all know they will) and the Club will end up banning people eventually.

My advice would be if you are buying a ticket and not using it, I wouldn't advertise the fact, sell it on to a mate or something but I would keep it off Forums and social media.

have the Spurs tickets even sold out.?
not going so haven't taken any interest..
dogfound

Postby RV Casual » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:32 am

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

No idea mate, same boat as you, been to Wembley 5 times in 10 years so keeping my cash for a new ground. Hoping to do the mid-week trip to West Ham and then hopefully get a ticket for Leicester. I'm not bothered about Anfield as done it three times, (twice with Cardiff, once with Wales).

I hope I didn't come across like the ticket police in my post :lol: I was being sincere, I'm sure a Wales fan got prosecuted recently for selling on his ticket and all it will take is for a few people to start moaning to the Club and they will start looking into it (if they haven't already). They have sold away memberships etc to people who expect to get a chance so they are duty bound to so selling on social media and forums etc is asking for possible trouble.
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:16 am

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

No idea mate, same boat as you, been to Wembley 5 times in 10 years so keeping my cash for a new ground. Hoping to do the mid-week trip to West Ham and then hopefully get a ticket for Leicester. I'm not bothered about Anfield as done it three times, (twice with Cardiff, once with Wales).

I hope I didn't come across like the ticket police in my post :lol: I was being sincere, I'm sure a Wales fan got prosecuted recently for selling on his ticket and all it will take is for a few people to start moaning to the Club and they will start looking into it (if they haven't already). They have sold away memberships etc to people who expect to get a chance so they are duty bound to so selling on social media and forums etc is asking for possible trouble.[/quote

its something that happens at most clubs..i know lots of blokes in S Wales supporting other prem clubs whose only hope of away tickets is online or knowing people with high loyalty points at those clubs..

its only the FAW that seem interested in trying to stop it though..
dogfound

Return to General Chat