Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Say it how it is!!!! Im not enjoying prem

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:29 am

I need to be picked up. Im feeling low!!!! I need support, any helplines!!!!

We will go down with the lowest points tally in prem history.

Our transfer window was shocking.Took us till last day to get to cm players for f.... sake.

Our strikers dont score goals. Goals win games hence why we cant get results.surely there was strikers willing to come on loan???

Seeing big names players is great, tv money is great. But im not enjoying the experience of getting beat every week.

But hey, im Warnock till I die and roll on the championship.

Re: Say it how it is!!!! Im not enjoying prem

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:17 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:I need to be picked up. Im feeling low!!!! I need support, any helplines!!!!

Our transfer window was shocking.Took us till last day to get to cm players for f.... sake.

Our strikers dont score goals. Goals win games hence why we cant get results.surely there was strikers willing to come on loan???

Seeing big names players is great, tv money is great. But im not enjoying the experience of getting beat every week.

How about this; exactly two years ago we were bottom of the Championship?

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:36 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
BlueMoon1974 wrote:I need to be picked up. Im feeling low!!!! I need support, any helplines!!!!

How about this: we may be this time next year too.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Jeez,fairweather supporters form a queue here. :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Dahboy wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

How about this; If we are I'll still be supporting City, no ifs or butts. That's the way it is, has been, and always will be.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:28 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

How about this; If we are I'll still be supporting City, no ifs or butts. That's the way it is, has been, and always will be.

Good on you,my attitude too, we all want to win every week but there is something more to being a true supporter and thats taking the downs like a man and encouraging your tea m through thick and thin , whinging will not make any difference so enjoy the fight. :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:20 am

Carlossus wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Good on you,my attitude too, we all want to win every week but there is something more to being a true supporter and thats taking the downs like a man and encouraging your tea m through thick and thin , whinging will not make any difference so enjoy the fight. :bluescarf:

Fair point, but there's only so much grief us average humans can take. Football was devised to be fun and exhilarating; not World War 1 stuck in the trenches with rats and trenchfoot! :lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:38 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Jeez,fairweather supporters form a queue here. :lol:

:laughing5:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:39 am

City Slicker wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Fair point, but there's only so much grief us average humans can take. Football was devised to be fun and exhilarating; not World War 1 stuck in the trenches with rats and trenchfoot! :lol:

Us older ones remember being deeper than the trenches on more than one occasion but we survived and will again after this battle ends.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:56 am

I can honestly say I am enjoying every minute of it apart from losing that is but that would happen in any league that we played in. To see some of the worlds best at home and away is great stuff and out support is always great home and away. Get to have a few beers, a laugh, a good away day trip, get to wear the daps and rig and enjoy one of lifes great pleasures, 90 minutes of footy.

Get to go home safe having had a great day out, disappointed with results but thats football. Enjoy the ride :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:26 am

I didn't enjoy Saturday at all.
It felt like your child being bullied and just watching it without doing anything.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:39 am

pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Us older ones remember being deeper than the trenches on more than one occasion but we survived and will again after this battle ends.

I think those deep in the trench are hiding imo

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:52 am

posters on here have said it themselves. Top 6 way above us in all aspects on/off pitch. Mini League to fight to stay up. It's fairly mundane stuff.

Newport lost 0-6, bounced back with an away win 0-1. The results are erratic, lower leagues are cleary more erratic

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:19 pm

I don't like reading the whining drivel of spineless losers. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and if you want to make the grade you have to learn some hard lessons along the way.
You feel like a "kid being bullied at school" do you ? Yeah, well stop acting like it then. Unfashionable thing to say, but people who get bullied are getting that because they put up with it and do nothing to correct the situation.

It's harder to be successful in Cardiff than it is in Penygraig, it's harder to compete in London than it is in Cardiff and it's harder to compete in New York than it is in London. If you want to play big boys games with the big boys you will get a few shocks along the way and that's when you have to choose whether you're going to find the strength from somewhere to better your adverseries or go back to your mummy sobbing like a b.....

We wanted to play the top clubs and so now we know how much harder that is than the Championship. Maybe we thought we could blag it and get away with the odd bit of sloppy play here and there like you can at home to Preston North End , but now we know differently don't we ?

I don't know about you, but my reaction to that clusterfuck on Saturday is that I want to put it right and make sure we beat them 6-0 one day, even if it takes a while to get there. I'd say "intend" rather than "want", but it's not in my hands unfortunately.

Don't people realise the reason they went out of their way to hand us our arses so badly on Saturday was because we kicked their boy last year ? I could see that on their managers face if you couldn't .

It's not easy because nothing worthwhile ever is, but the approach which eventually wins is a hard and determined one. If anyone is ready to give up because we got a reality check that's pathetic.

Let's just fight till it's over and see who's standing at the end. If our first game is Bolton when the fixtures come out next year then I'll believe we couldn't do it, but till then I'm expecting continued improvement and success .

We'll finish 10 th.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:22 pm

- hope that helped.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:24 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:but people who get bullied are getting that because they put up with it and do nothing to correct the situation.

i found myself nodding in agreement until you said this.

what an odd thing to say

Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

I didn't realize you went over the top Allen

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:18 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:but people who get bullied are getting that because they put up with it and do nothing to correct the situation.

i found myself nodding in agreement until you said this.

what an odd thing to say

I was about to defend the statement when I looked at it and perhaps its open to misinterpretation - what if I said " people who CONTINUE to be bullied " ?
I didn't mean to suggest that they somehow create the bullying themselves in the first place by failing to pre empt it, but perhaps that's how it reads with hindsight.

The stark reality however is that if people are bullied and fail to find a way to strike back effectively against their tormentors then they will go under. This is unfortunate and not a case of affairs which we would wish to be so and yet it is. It requires decisive action to cure it and the various modern strategies to approach it in other ways do not work.

I know I'm digressing from the subject, but I thought I had to clarify that point since I don't want anyone disliking me for the wrong reasons - after all there are plenty of reasons to dislike me for quite understandable reasons !

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:29 pm

L
https://youtu.be/Eyu3OIn5A00

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:11 am

I’m saying it how it is your a idiot

Should we just not of bothered last season then?

Maybe just stick to going between league 1 an the championship be better for us is it

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

I’m saying it how it is your a idiot

Should we just not of bothered last season then?

Maybe just stick to going between league 1 an the championship be better for us is it

Read the original post you bone head.

I enjoyed the performance but another loss it is. Is life in the prem living or just existance.