Championship

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Championship

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 pm

You have a Championship standard manager in charge of a Championship standard team playing in arguably one of the best leagues in world football,it's not rocket science is it,we are staring down the barrels of a double barrel shotgun
soldierblue1880

Championship

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Championship

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:00 pm

We played Man city. Chill out.
jimmy_rat

Postby stevee1966 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:42 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:We played Man city. Chill out.

We've also played Bournemouth, and 10 man Newcastle and Huddersfield. We're bottom 2 for a reason, and the original post in this thread is spot on.

That's not negativity but reality.

Hope the team can prove me wrong but i see nothing in our team to threaten anyone.
stevee1966

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:06 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:You have a Championship standard manager in charge of a Championship standard team playing in arguably one of the best leagues in world football,it's not rocket science is it,we are staring down the barrels of a double barrel shotgun

You have a championship standard manager
Your words
Neil Warnock is already a city legend don't need fair weather fans like you jog on numb nuts :clap:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Sven » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:You have a Championship standard manager in charge of a Championship standard team playing in arguably one of the best leagues in world football,it's not rocket science is it,we are staring down the barrels of a double barrel shotgun

Your words
Neil Warnock is already a city legend don't need fair weather fans like you jog on numb nuts :clap:

Quote (Pembroke bluebird): "Fair weather fan"

Is 'soldierblue' actually a Cardiff supporter? :?

He refers to (Quote) "You have a Championship standard manager..." and his writings back up his confusion as to his own identity! ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby ThomasC » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:19 pm

For me it's gone all a bit pally pally, i'll give you a shit budget, I'll just get on with it, I'll make a joke of it at the presser. It'll be my greatest achievement etc etc

No accountability both ways, no recriminations. The structure has perhaps gone as far as it could, possibly unworkable if it carries on
ThomasC

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Your words

He refers to (Quote) "You have a Championship standard manager..." and his writings back up his confusion as to his own identity! ;) :laughing6:

It's not the first time he has done that.
2blue2handle

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:43 pm

I said before today's game that Warnock had to be brave in his selection and tactics and use of subtituations,well let's see what happened,first his team selection was bizarre to say the least,persisting with Hollet when his confidence is shot through,unfortunately Peltier got injured but most of us know he is not Premiership quality,second Warnocks tactics was woeful we showed them to much respect and once again we stood off them and why in God's name was Arter playing on the wing and subtituations once again was made to late should have been made at half time,enough said I think
soldierblue1880

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Your words

It's not the first time he has done that.[/quoteTell you what if any of you numb nuts can brag your way into the Juno Monet lounge on Sunday I will introduce myself
soldierblue1880

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:00 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Your words

It's not the first time he has done that.[/quoteTell you what if any of you numb nuts can brag your way into the Juno Monet lounge on Sunday I will introduce myself

'brag?' hahaha. You mean like... Look at me I sit in the Juno lounge and eat prawn sandwiches.
jimmy_rat

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:24 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Your words

'brag?' hahaha. You mean like... Look at me I sit in the Juno lounge and eat prawn sandwiches.

I guess you won't be there then,pity
soldierblue1880

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Your words

Is he a fan? I picked up on the word you too :sleepy2:
bluesince62

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:40 am

It's none other than Angelis,you know,the one that makes Dahboy look positive. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:30 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:It's none other than Angelis,you know,the one that makes Dahboy look positive. :lol:

Just about to post the same.

Look at me in the posh seats!
:lol:
What a prick.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:39 pm

Give OP 10 out 10 for stating the blindingly obvious!
Is this being realistic or clever before the event?
Be in juno lounge but have no wish to be depressed :old:
pembroke allan

Postby 2blue2handle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:45 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Your words

I'm good thanks, I'd probably cross the road to avoid "fans" like you.
No idea what the Juno Monet lounge is but sounds lovely :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Your words

I'm good thanks, I'd probably cross the road to avoid "fans" like you.
No idea what the Juno Monet lounge is but sounds lovely :lol:

It's nice if want to watch game and have pint instead of going outside in the cold? Other than that it's to small for the capacity so is overcrowded especially in premiership :o
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat