Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is the EU effectively showing the UK the 'exit' door with it's current stance?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:14 pm

Yes, completely
56%
No, it's still posturing
36%
Tough to tell at this time
9%

Total votes : 45

Re: OT: BREXIT (POLL)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:35 am

New honest vote asap please, meaning the low IQ leave voters at least get another chance to skip all of the lies.

#welshandeuropean

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:01 am

Bananas wrote:New honest vote asap please, meaning the low IQ leave voters at least get another chance to skip all of the lies.

#welshandeuropean

What about the low IQ remain voters be given another chance not to be brainwashed by politicians wanting to stay on EU gravy train, :thumbup:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:10 pm

Bananas wrote:Considering anyone with half a brain can see that this stupid so called 'brexit' is a complete disaster for Wales, this poll is irrelevant.
Wales as part of a strong Europe please and not a lap dog of Westminster and it's English cronies.

#welshandeuropean

I'm sorry to be rather impolite but that's plain daft on every level. For a start, Wales voted to leave I think, so it's hard to see how you can adduce this ridiculous argument that we see from certain areas that they'd like to be excepted from the national vote.
Speaking of voting , if you somehow imagine that Wales could operate ( for the first time, incidentally ), as a sovereign nation, well then you must persuade others and campaign for a separate referendum. Not sure where you think Wales would self generate a working economy from on its own , but perhaps you've got some clever idea for that small practical requirement ?

How do you think the voluntary German Empire we call the EU would like to take in a remote region on the far side of an independent country which would need to be supported constantly by grants ?

I'm really not the biggest fan of Westminster, but it is presently the elected House of the U.K. Who, therefore, do you regard as its " English Cronies"? Do you mean the electorate in England , or perhaps you're talking about English people living in Wales ?

Actually though , Westminster is the epicentre of this "Democracy Denial" movement where the will of the people as expressed in a properly convened and held vote is challenged as subordinate to the will of a liberal elite which believes itself capable of knowing better and therefore entitled to set aside democratic outcomes which it doesn't like.

It is unfortunate that the general public today is so dumbed down and remote in memory from the terrible events of history that they fail to see this as a road sign to hell. The plain fact is that ultimately the only alternative to democracy is war. Those who fail to respect the outcome of a vote open the door to the breakdown of peaceful government and law by consent, and this has historically been the only outcome of such foolish political machinations .

Now, this dreadful consequence can and often has come to pass and so " we the people " must refuse to be moved in our position and insist that our vote must stand, whether Herr Junkers, George Soros and their media echo chamber like it or not !

Your post is nothing but a couple of slogans and strap lines which you probably haven't thought through properly and I hesitate to say this because I don't want to try and belittle you for expressing yourself. However I must point it out and risk being rude because I need to invite you to reconsider this and stop acting as an attack dog for those who wish to enslave you against those who are trying to safeguard your birthright.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:10 pm

Bananas wrote:Considering anyone with half a brain can see that this stupid so called 'brexit' is a complete disaster for Wales, this poll is irrelevant.
Wales as part of a strong Europe please and not a lap dog of Westminster and it's English cronies.

#welshandeuropean

So the reason you voted remain is because your more intelligent than people who voted leave? :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:58 pm

Jock wrote:

#welshandeuropean

So the reason you voted remain is because your more intelligent than people who voted leave? :lol:

Well that's basically what they think isn't it Jock ?
An ill founded confidence perhaps brought about by social conditioning , but that's it in a nutshell.

Further to my above post , I may well regard myself as more intelligent than most people who voted in an election, but I must still accept the outcome if I don't want to see civil war become the method of selecting governments.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Bananas wrote:New honest vote asap please, meaning the low IQ leave voters at least get another chance to skip all of the lies.

#welshandeuropean
Hmmmm not your most thought out post.I voted remain but accept the decision.When you start mudslinging you lose the argument.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Joe public would eccept the democratic vote but it's the so called men of responsibility in high places that are making things awkward for this government by their constant doom and gloom provocies that are without foundation generally, and the other thing is these same people are benefitting financially from the uncertainty they're creating through share prices currency prices ect ect :old:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:58 pm

Rumpo, have you ever thought what will Brexit do for me? You show every sign that there's an intelligent kid in there somewhere if you just gave it a chance.[/quote

Aw, leave me alone...I’m just another thicko who voted out.