" Got to say I’m proud to be a City fan "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:41 am

" Got to say I’m proud to be a City fan " :bluebird:

:bluebird: We have had a rough start to life in the Prem but the vast majority are just getting behind the team and enjoying the experience of just being here. After last time I feel everyone wants to make up for a time we all want to forget.
There is no rumblings or taking it out on the players or manager. And Saturday spoke volumes on what it’s like to be a City fan at the moment.
Even at 4-1 down we still sang our hearts out and put the Chelsea fans to shame. They were leaving the stadium when all our fans stayed singing backing the boys out on the pitch.

Let’s keep this going all season no matter if we are rock bottom. If we are going down we are gonna be known as the best fans in the Prem and a breath of fresh air rather than the happy clappy prawn sandwich brigade that has taken over nearly all the Clubs at this level. :bluebird:

Blooobirds :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Nuclearblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Got to say I’m proud to be a City fan "

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:" Got to say I’m proud to be a City fan " :bluebird:

:bluebird: We have had a rough start to life in the Prem but the vast majority are just getting behind the team and enjoying the experience of just being here. After last time I feel everyone wants to make up for a time we all want to forget.
There is no rumblings or taking it out on the players or manager. And Saturday spoke volumes on what it’s like to be a City fan at the moment.
Even at 4-1 down we still sang our hearts out and put the Chelsea fans to shame. They were leaving the stadium when all our fans stayed singing backing the boys out on the pitch.

Let’s keep this going all season no matter if we are rock bottom. If we are going down we are gonna be known as the best fans in the Prem and a breath of fresh air rather than the happy clappy prawn sandwich brigade that has taken over nearly all the Clubs at this level. :bluebird:

Well said Nuclearblue, Proud and loud :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Couldn't agree more. We all knew it would be a long hard season but stay united and enjoy the ride :ayatollah:
CF23 Bluebird

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Exactly as long as Warnock and the lads give everything then I will be behind them all the way. They give everything we give everything what can possibly go wrong ? Lol
Nuclearblue

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 pm

My thoughts exactly. Couldn't have put it better myself! Absolutely loved it on sat.
nubbsy

Postby Carlossus » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:" Got to say I’m proud to be a City fan " :bluebird:

GREAT THREAD, my only concern is we are bound to get one or two upsets from low profile clubs, watch what comes out from the woodwork, do not let them undermine this great movement. :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Carlossus

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:12 pm

A good post and one that sums up my own feelings. The fans away at Chelsea were immense, just like our fans have been all season. :bluescarf:
103 Barmy Army

Postby Sven » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:08 pm

None louder or prouder than you, Nukes! :thumbright: :bluescarf: :notworthy:

Great to see you on Saturday! :ayatollah: :lol:
Attachments
Nuclear Alert at Chelsea.jpg
Nuclear Alert at Chelsea.jpg (74.56 KiB) Viewed 1758 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:34 pm

Sven wrote:None louder or prouder than you, Nukes! :thumbright: :bluescarf: :notworthy:

Great to see you on Saturday! :ayatollah: :lol:

Cheers Chris. Nice to see you as well and nice photo fella :thumbup: :bluebird:
Nuclearblue

Postby Birminghamnewby27 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:17 pm

The support has been fantastic so far and just enjoying the ride ..We will probably be down by Christmas but I reckon most of our real fans are fine with that ...We've had a good run and will enjoy visiting some of the best stadiums in the land along the way
Birminghamnewby27

Postby theclaw » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Great support so far and we are going to need it as much if not more against the so called lesser teams.
theclaw

Return to General Chat