MY THOUGHTS: Chelsea 4-1 Cardiff:FT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:26 pm

In my personal opinion I thought we battled until that penalty, proud of us for going to get a result against a big team like Chelsea. A great goal from Bamba and if we kept it 1-0 to us until half time that would of been a game changer because we could defend that lead. But it never happened and luck favoured the former Premier League champions, so it is a shame because we never deserved a 4-1 defeat.

Looking at the result you would think the Blues Chelsea hammered us but it was a different story as we just needed to keep our heads at 2-1.

But it has passed now we have more matches to worry about than the top teams and the main thing is for us was that we did take the lead and score, so we are not too worried about scoring we just need to bring Zohore back in form somehow maybe he can start against Man City with bobby reid or danny ward.

Great to see Jazz Richards playing against Chelsea but of course never made an impact coming off the bench. So maybe he can start but then agains Manga had a decent game despite the result some of our players tried.

I rate this match a 8/10

Also check out Bits From The Action showing off the match between the blues Chelsea and the Bluebirds Cardiff City, on both Sam ReaN & CardiffFanTV YouTube Channels.
Attachments
BITS FROM THE ACTION (4).png
BITS FROM THE ACTION (4).png (515.36 KiB) Viewed 341 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: Chelsea 4-1 Cardiff:FT

Postby Carlossus » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:21 am

Sam ReaN wrote:In my personal opinion I thought we battled until that penalty, proud of us for going to get a result against a big team like Chelsea. A great goal from Bamba and if we kept it 1-0 to us until half time that would of been a game changer because we could defend that lead. But it never happened and luck favoured the former Premier League champions, so it is a shame because we never deserved a 4-1 defeat.

Looking at the result you would think the Blues Chelsea hammered us but it was a different story as we just needed to keep our heads at 2-1.

But it has passed now we have more matches to worry about than the top teams and the main thing is for us was that we did take the lead and score, so we are not too worried about scoring we just need to bring Zohore back in form somehow maybe he can start against Man City with bobby reid or danny ward.

Great to see Jazz Richards playing against Chelsea but of course never made an impact coming off the bench. So maybe he can start but then agains Manga had a decent game despite the result some of our players tried.
I rate this match a 8/10

Also check out Bits From The Action showing off the match between the blues Chelsea and the Bluebirds Cardiff City, on both Sam ReaN & CardiffFanTV YouTube Channels.

Not much wrong with that assessment Sam. Personally because of the way we held back towards the end Id give 7/10
Carlossus

Return to General Chat