Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble free day?

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:24 am

Glad not to hear of any disorder yesterday.
Doesn’t seem that we’re going to be well liked by the media and PL fans so our fans getting involved in any bother Is the last thing the club needs. :bluescarf:

Re: Trouble free day?

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Glad not to hear of any disorder yesterday.
Doesn’t seem that we’re going to be well liked by the media and PL fans so our fans getting involved in any bother Is the last thing the club needs. :bluescarf:

Nothing happened from what I saw and considering the route we had to take to get back to our coaches I was surprised that there were no attempts to get at us, it was all peaceful and we were left alone. How times have changed.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am

TERRYB wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Glad not to hear of any disorder yesterday.

Nothing happened from what I saw and considering the route we had to take to get back to our coaches I was surprised that there were no attempts to get at us, it was all peaceful and we were left alone. How times have changed.

That’s great news :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:43 am

More likely to be accepted dyed by some young MH Asian girls wanting you to take their photos by the stadium

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:02 pm

After the trouble before I couldn't believe the route back to the coaches. There was a long line of police separating us as soon as we came out of the Shed but once we got outside the ground everyone mingled. Trying to find the coaches wasn't easy as most of us were dropped in Earls Court or outside the ground, so City fans were wandering around the streets looking for the coaches. It had the potential for real trouble but I didn't see any. Times have changed.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:14 pm

More likely to be ACCOSTED by some young MH Asian girls wanting you to take their photos by the stadium

Bloody autocorrect!

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:19 pm

JJ1927 wrote:After the trouble before I couldn't believe the route back to the coaches. There was a long line of police separating us as soon as we came out of the Shed but once we got outside the ground everyone mingled. Trying to find the coaches wasn't easy as most of us were dropped in Earls Court or outside the ground, so City fans were wandering around the streets looking for the coaches. It had the potential for real trouble but I didn't see any. Times have changed.

Coaches parked halfway back to Reading.

Could have been a real problem but luckily all was peaceful.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:More likely to be ACCOSTED by some young MH Asian girls wanting you to take their photos by the stadium

Bloody autocorrect!

I'd have loved to have been accosted by some young Asian girls but sadly it didn't happen to me yesterday :cry: