Wow

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wow

Postby neilst » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:03 pm

We as fans we truly amazing today even when we were 4-1 down every single person got behind the team it was brilliant. And would like to thank everyone who made my boys day a one he will never forget. I asked what was the best part of being mascot and he replied the way the fans where singing at me it was amazing. Nice to see our support back to its best win, lose or draw getting behind the team
neilst

Wow

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wow

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Pity some on here aren't the same. Lose a game and we are crap, haven't spent enough, no quality. Good to se there are some true fans like you
CF23 Bluebird

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 am

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Pity some on here aren't the same. Lose a game and we are crap, haven't spent enough, no quality. Good to se there are some true fans like you

+ 1
SirJimmySchoular

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:14 am

I hope your boy had an amazing day and cherishes the life memory. I also hope my voice recovers. :lol:
103 Barmy Army

Postby Lawnmower » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:24 am

Glad your lad enjoyed it. Memories for life .

Our support yesterday was special. A Chelsea fan told m he very much doubted they’d see better this year.

Proud of our lot and the backing we gave the side.

They can’t ask for more
Lawnmower

Postby neilst » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Yes such a proud moment. Didnt hear 1 fan moan when we missed a pass or shout abuse at our players like before, our club and fans have come along way since neil have taken over after what happened. Exciting future awaits wherever we maybe. But to be fair i think we got the fight in us to stay up but if we dont who cares lets go again. #onwardsandupwards
Thanks
neilst

Return to General Chat