The Anthem

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Anthem

Postby dogfound » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:48 am

City Slicker wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Bang on mate, what Cardiff has to do with Harlech is a mystery to me...sounds shite anyway as it’s not really sung...no-one knows the words..

Pick and shovel is different, as many fans were miners, tho’ not so many as time goes by. The club was once owned by Mine owners.

To say we steal songs from English clubs is fairly correct. But since the distinction is made, why don’t we resign from the English Leagues, and play in Wales...that should suit the Welsh nats, most of whom freely speak a foreign tongue they purport to despise.

It's starting to sound like the egg. We'll have Calon Lan and Hymns and Arias next. I don't like the generic songs but I love Cardiff City songs.

I really like calon lan….don't really want to hear it down the City though
as for the Max Boyce thing about a rugby weekend in London....well you have to be a total retard to sing that at football ..
and we were singing..wtf they on about.?
dogfound

Re: The Anthem

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Previous

Return to General Chat