Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE TRUTH RE:BELLA'S BOYYYYYYY!!!!!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:06 pm

I can guarantee 100% that ive just spotted BELLAMY leaving nandos cardiff bay with piri piri sauce all over his face!! he was with his agent and two other cardiff city directors so read into that what you will!!!!

Re: THE TRUTH RE:BELLA'S BOYYYYYYY!!!!!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm reading nothing into that except its your first post on here.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:10 pm

and????

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Far too much emphasis on the piri piri sauce

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 pm

The motivator wrote:I can guarantee 100% that ive just spotted BELLAMY leaving nandos cardiff bay with piri piri sauce all over his face!! he was with his agent and two other cardiff city directors so read into that what you will!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ! :x

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 pm

ha ha!!! very good mate!!! :lol: just a quick question..if thats you in your pic..where idd you get your Mckenzie T-shirt from?? Ive been looking for a design like that for ages mate???

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 pm

The motivator wrote:I can guarantee 100% that ive just spotted BELLAMY leaving nandos cardiff bay with piri piri sauce all over his face!! he was with his agent and two other cardiff city directors so read into that what you will!!!!

VERY bold claim for your first post... the piri piri sauce bit is pointless to include... sounds like bull to me :x

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:17 pm

The motivator wrote:ha ha!!! very good mate!!! :lol: just a quick question..if thats you in your pic..where idd you get your Mckenzie T-shirt from?? Ive been looking for a design like that for ages mate???

I bought it from a shop in Taff Street in Ponty , not sure of the name of it though . On the left down towards the market :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:18 pm

opposite peacocks

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
The motivator wrote:ha ha!!! very good mate!!! :lol: just a quick question..if thats you in your pic..where idd you get your Mckenzie T-shirt from?? Ive been looking for a design like that for ages mate???

I bought it from a shop in Taff Street in Ponty , not sure of the name of it though . On the left down towards the market :ayatollah:

near the office I'm working in at the moment then (all this week apart from tomorrow and Wednesday)

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 pm

There aren't enough Bellamy threads on here at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:opposite peacocks

skcocaep ?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:22 pm

oh my god!!!! just trying to include a bit of light hearted humour on here!!! can you honestly tell me that for one minute you thought that Bellamy had piri piri sauce on his face??? lol!!!!!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:26 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:opposite peacocks

it could be yeah , aint been down for a few weeks !

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:31 pm

The motivator wrote:oh my god!!!! just trying to include a bit of light hearted humour on here!!! can you honestly tell me that for one minute you thought that Bellamy had piri piri sauce on his face??? lol!!!!!

Just spoke to his mrs Claire, she said he doesn't even like piri piri! :lol:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 pm

ha ha!!! sorry Merlin...my mistake,must have been the mild lemon one!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:16 am

Keep us posted on when u get back up here...

Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:31 am

well u seem to be clued up on your cardiff directors....which ones were they might i ask??

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:54 am

He might know them and just wants a chat :roll:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 pm

I heard he was asking them to check the dressing room because he lost one of his shin pads.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 pm

How did you know it was Piri Piri! did you lick it?

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:How did you know it was Piri Piri! did you lick it?

I wonder how hot it was, the hot garlic one is quite nice.... Lemon and herb if your not in the mood for spicey food mmmm

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Cant you remember his posts regarding Bellers coming back to us . "His Sources" told him that Bellers would be back at CCFC on Friday by 5 o clock :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Then he vanished for a month!!!