Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets and other problems!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Spoke to club and they've had problems with ST distribution but was told should be with people by fri ( I'm still waiting as well ) if not arrived Fri call ticket office they will issue paper ones for collection, talking of problems the new fone numbers (03333) for club issued with season tickets are not active problems with lines.
Hopefully up and running soon. :thumbup:

Re: Season tickets and other problems!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Spoke to club and they've had problems with ST distribution but was told should be with people by fri ( I'm still waiting as well ) if not arrived Fri call ticket office they will issue paper ones for collection, talking of problems the new fone numbers (03333) for club issued with season tickets are not active problems with lines.

:thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Spoke to club and they've had problems with ST distribution but was told should be with people by fri ( I'm still waiting as well ) if not arrived Fri call ticket office they will issue paper ones for collection, talking of problems the new fone numbers (03333) for club issued with season tickets are not active problems with lines.

Just replied to your pm annis about this :thumbup:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers Allan, totally understand :thumbright:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Get impression club as been overwhelmed with having to comply to premier league conditions and probably not enough staff to deal with things :o

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

That would be the club’s fault for not being prepared (staff wise) imho.
Get impression club as been overwhelmed with having to comply to premier league conditions and probably not enough staff to deal with things :o

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:54 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes probably right not 1st time there's been problems administratively! And not sure about companies used to provide the external services either, again had problems previously like fone now that's the fault outside clubs control. :old:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes probably right not 1st time there's been problems administratively! And not sure about companies used to provide the external services either, again had problems previously like fone now that's the fault outside clubs control. :old:

:thumbup: