“ Family Stand gets sponsorship “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Nathaniel Cars has partnered with Cardiff City FC to become sponsor of the Bluebirds’ award-winning family stand.

Nathaniel Cars is a family business which was established over 35 years ago. Based in Bridgend with a Nathaniel MG showroom in St David’s, Cardiff, Nathaniel Cars has been a grassroots supporter of Welsh sport for many years with links to the FAW and multiple local football clubs.

Cardiff City FC has won a number of national awards in recent years for its family stand and fan engagement strategy. The Bluebirds were again awarded the Family Excellent Award for the 2017/18 season.

The partnership with Nathaniel Cars will see community engagement and activation across South Wales, including player visits and matchday competitions.

In support of the partnership’s launch, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing and Greg Cunningham were in Cardiff Bay’s Mermaid Quay on Tuesday afternoon to greet fans and give them the opportunity of winning a number of Cardiff City prizes including Season Tickets and signed memorabilia.

Wayne Griffiths, Managing Director of Nathaniel Cars said of the partnership: “I have been a lifelong football supporter and I’m proud to have supported the Bluebirds for over 20 years.

“I have three season tickets and enjoy going to watch City along with my son and grandson. It’s great to see so many other families doing the same. This is a fantastic club to be associated with and we are pleased to have committed to a long-term partnership.

“We are looking forward to engaging with Cardiff City FC on events at Cardiff City Stadium and in the wider community. We wish the Bluebirds the best of luck for their game against Newcastle United on the weekend.”

Nic Heslop, Cardiff City FC’s Head of Commercial added: “We have developed a good understanding of Nathaniel Cars’ family business, having had a relationship with Wayne and the team at Nathaniel Cars via discussions over the past year or so. We’re excited that they have chosen to partner with us ahead of us kicking off our home Premier League campaign on the weekend.

“Like Cardiff City FC, Nathaniel Cars has the South Wales community at heart as well as a great history of supporting sporting organisations and athletes from the region.

“We’re pleased to welcome Nathaniel Cars to the Cardiff City family and look forward to working with them over the coming seasons.”
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Family Stand gets sponsorship “

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Well done City it is probably not a huge amount of money but every little bit helps! :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Bay Blue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Any freebies for the kids on Saturday?
Bay Blue

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:45 pm

if only matched bets.com sponsored it if not just for the meltdown on here
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby HarriRhys22 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:11 pm

I’ve bought my last three cars from Nathaniel, always give a good deal and unlike a lot of garages have superb after sales service and give free MOT’s to all customers. Great that they are our new family stand sponsors.
HarriRhys22

Return to General Chat