UPDATED: “ NEWCASTLE HOME TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ NEWCASTLE HOME NOT SOLD OUT “

Postby RV Casual » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:49 am

The whole point of e.ticketing is for the ease of service, be honest who has time to ring the ticket office these days, nobody who works 9-5 that's for sure.

People should have been able to access ALL available tickets on the online portal since the release date.

It's easier all round and also frees up the staff in the office to deal with other things.
RV Casual

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:27 pm

RV Casual wrote:The whole point of e.ticketing is for the ease of service, be honest who has time to ring the ticket office these days, nobody who works 9-5 that's for sure.

People should have been able to access ALL available tickets on the online portal since the release date.

It's easier all round and also frees up the staff in the office to deal with other things.

Exactly this it’s f*cking pathetic to be honest.

Absolutely no reason for it to be done.
Llan_Blue

Postby Steve the Tea TM (c) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 pm

A simple question: Why doesn't eTicketing show ALL tickets that are unsold so that fans can see ALL tickets that are available?

StT.
<><
Steve the Tea TM (c)

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:A simple question: Why doesn't eTicketing show ALL tickets that are unsold so that fans can see ALL tickets that are available?

StT.
<><

This is what everybody wants to know
Llan_Blue

Postby RV Casual » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:A simple question: Why doesn't eTicketing show ALL tickets that are unsold so that fans can see ALL tickets that are available?

StT.
<><

Steve, this is not gospel but what I have heard before which sounds logical was that when the crowds were down they were selective on what seats they put out so as not to have people spread out.

I have zero idea why they have done it this season though, they have just released another 50/60 tickets in one of the blocks in the Grandstand, a few days ago, you could not buy two seats together anywhere in the ground, then a few nights ago, they put on block 416 in the lower red seats, now there are seats all over the upper Ninian you can buy 15 in a row if you want.

Fans haven't go time to be calling the ticket office, I hope they realise this going forward and just put all tickets on E:Ticketing., its counter productive in getting the place packed.
RV Casual

Postby Bay Blue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:18 pm

The facts are that the club is poorly run, and they couldn’t give a shit for us long suffering fans.
Getting ticketing to run smoothly isn’t rocket science ffs.
Bay Blue

Postby Wayne S » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:27 pm

The ticket office now provide hotel and ticket packages.

Oh how the club has changed.

I remember when the club shop was a hole in the grandstand wall at Ninian Park. You just stick your head through and pick a scarf
Wayne S

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Bay Blue wrote:The facts are that the club is poorly run, and they couldn’t give a shit for us long suffering fans.

That’s what I’m beginning to think.
I’ve been a fan since 1976 and can’t think of any time when the club was particularly well run off the pitch.
I do understand potential problems that may occur re ticketing, particularly for the bigger games but I can’t understand why the club doesn’t learn from its mistakes and listens to the fans.
It’s better than it was, but not right imho
bluebirdoct1962

Postby nubbsy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 pm

RV Casual wrote:

StT.
<><

Steve, this is not gospel but what I have heard before which sounds logical was that when the crowds were down they were selective on what seats they put out so as not to have people spread out.

I have zero idea why they have done it this season though, they have just released another 50/60 tickets in one of the blocks in the Grandstand, a few days ago, you could not buy two seats together anywhere in the ground, then a few nights ago, they put on block 416 in the lower red seats, now there are seats all over the upper Ninian you can buy 15 in a row if you want.

Fans haven't go time to be calling the ticket office, I hope they realise this going forward and just put all tickets on E:Ticketing., its counter productive in getting the place packed.

That's stupid. Many people could have looked and decided not to bother.

As you say .ost stuff is done online these days and not many people have 20 minutes for a phone call during working hours.
nubbsy

Postby nubbsy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Bay Blue wrote:The facts are that the club is poorly run, and they couldn’t give a shit for us long suffering fans.

Ridiculous reaction. The club is being run very well these days. Probably best it has been since my time supporting the city.

They're not going to get everything right all the time and hopefully they look at this and rectify it soon.
nubbsy

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:49 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Ridiculous reaction. The club is being run very well these days. Probably best it has been since my time supporting the city.

They're not going to get everything right all the time and hopefully they look at this and rectify it soon.

Same mistakes seem to be reoccurring though
Season tickets late
E ticketing fiasco
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bay Blue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:53 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Season tickets late
E ticketing fiasco

Your wasting your breath mate, some fans love to be trodden on season after season. A bit like a battered wife who stays with her fella no matter what :roll:
Bay Blue

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:14 pm

VINCE ALM:

Newcastle loads of seats available on e ticketing still all zones available couple of people complained yesterday about not releasing all available seats when I said there was a couple of thousand left so I apologise for not explaining to you why those seat were not available prior on e ticketing, although they could have been purchased over the phone or in person.

This was due to holding seats back for supporters who are still purchasing season tickets as there has been a surge last couple of days, along with confirmation from Newcastle they do not require their full allocation. The club decided to release these seats yesterday including seg line seats and were put on e ticketing at 9.00 pm last evening which I posted on here.

Just thought I share with you how many tickets were sold out of the ones which were available 5 by 10.00 am this morning.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Re: UPDATED: “ NEWCASTLE HOME NOT SOLD OUT “

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:23 pm

I could only get a ticket in the new stand when I ordered.

A bit annoying that other seats are now available online, sounds like I should have rung them - so my own fault!

Second time I’ve been in there, and it’s a great view of the pitch... so that’s a positive. Not so much walking the steps up there :lol:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby HarriRhys22 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:23 pm

I rang the club today on the local number to say that I wouldn’t be require my two season ticket seats for Newcastle game as we are on Holiday so Club could have them, they told me that I’d have to ring the Ticket Office on the premium line. I said that I’m not paying the club premium rate telephone prices to give my tickets away! They didn’t seem interested, the ticket office definitely needs sorting out?
HarriRhys22

Postby HarriRhys22 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:24 pm

I rang the club today on the local number to say that I wouldn’t be require my two season ticket seats for Newcastle game as we are on Holiday so Club could have them, they told me that I’d have to ring the Ticket Office on the premium line. I said that I’m not paying the club premium rate telephone prices to give my tickets away! They didn’t seem interested, the ticket office definitely needs sorting out?
HarriRhys22

Postby Wayne S » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:VINCE ALM:

Newcastle loads of seats available on e ticketing still all zones available couple of people complained yesterday about not releasing all available seats when I said there was a couple of thousand left so I apologise for not explaining to you why those seat were not available prior on e ticketing, although they could have been purchased over the phone or in person.

This was due to holding seats back for supporters who are still purchasing season tickets as there has been a surge last couple of days, along with confirmation from Newcastle they do not require their full allocation. The club decided to release these seats yesterday including seg line seats and were put on e ticketing at 9.00 pm last evening which I posted on here.

Just thought I share with you how many tickets were sold out of the ones which were available 5 by 10.00 am this morning.

I still don't understand what is being said.

How were they holding back seats from online for potential season ticket sales but then selling them if you phoned up. That's not exactly holding them back.

Is it now the case that, as of 9pm last night all the tickets have been released? If so there are definitely not a few thousand. As we speak it's about 130.

5 tickets sold by 10am this morning? e-ticketing is just a lying toe rag. :lol:
Wayne S

Postby stevee1966 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:10 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I could only get a ticket in the new stand when I ordered.

A bit annoying that other seats are now available online, sounds like I should have rung them - so my own fault!

Second time I’ve been in there, and it’s a great view of the pitch... so that’s a positive. Not so much walking the steps up there :lol:

Same here. I could only get red seat tickets when i bought online a couple of weeks back. Would prefer to be elsewhere.

Only been there once before. Great view, shit atmosphere.
stevee1966

Postby nubbsy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Bay Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Season tickets late
E ticketing fiasco

Your wasting your breath mate, some fans love to be trodden on season after season. A bit like a battered wife who stays with her fella no matter what :roll:

Poor little flower.
nubbsy

Postby JayCee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:12 am

Why not make this a positive pist headed “Tickets still available for Newcastle game”. Just saying :ayatollah: :bluebird:
JayCee

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:06 am

185 seats on e-ticketing :mrgreen:

theyve opened up a new section in 201/202
paulh_85

Postby Wayne S » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:32 am

paulh_85 wrote:185 seats on e-ticketing :mrgreen:

Let's count them down Paul. :lol:

I make it 181 already.
Wayne S

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 am

Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:185 seats on e-ticketing :mrgreen:

Let's count them down Paul. :lol:

Only 80 on the top tier :laughing6:
paulh_85

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:52 am

JayCee wrote:Why not make this a positive pist headed “Tickets still available for Newcastle game”. Just saying :ayatollah: :bluebird:

16/08/18

Good news again the club have released some more decent seats in the grandstand and other parts of the ground for Saturday fixture against Newcastle that were held back for season ticket purchases

Forever Blue
Admin

Re: UPDATED: “ NEWCASTLE HOME TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE “

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:12 am

Cardiff City Ticket Office's phone lines are currently down

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Wayne S » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:21 am

The club continue with the "drip, drip" release of tickets.

Block 417 was just released. (Every other row).

Obviously plenty more to come. They certainly know how to spoil the countdown to a sell out. :lol:
Wayne S

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:22 am

most of the empty seats at the front of 129/200 and 201/202 now gone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
paulh_85

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:50 am

17/08/18

MORE HOME TICKETS PUT ON SALE :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Lawnmower » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Any left ?
Lawnmower

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Any left ?

Yes Tim.

Forever Blue
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat