Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:46 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I’ll go for 30,647

I'll go with that at least and possibly more, Andrew :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Re: Saturday - crowd prediction

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I’ll go for 30,647

I'll go with that at least and possibly more, Andrew :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Yes Chris, to be honest I think we may get more like just short of 33K with some good news on sales this week hopefully :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:07 pm

There's tickets available in one of the blocks of what I assumed was the 'ninian lounge' at 40 quid each.

Not sure how that works mind as a season ticket in there were 899.

Nevertheless looking like a decent crowd, gunnar go for 31,334

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:11 pm

RV Casual wrote:There's tickets available in one of the blocks of what I assumed was the 'ninian lounge' at 40 quid each.

So it's cheaper to buy the tickets game by game?

I would have expected our first home game in the Prem to sell out. 33k

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Should be a sell out

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:24 pm

It will sell out

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Wayne S wrote:
RV Casual wrote:There's tickets available in one of the blocks of what I assumed was the 'ninian lounge' at 40 quid each.

Perhaps it's a cheap game and man u ECT will be more like £60? Otherwise your right be cheaper than st in there, but as st you get in free for all cup games I presume. :old:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Wayne S wrote:

I think I might have got it wrong to be honest.

I thought the middle red seats in the Ninian Stand were the 'New Ninian Lounge' now, but I think it might actually be just the the centre block, my mistake :oops:

I don't think it will be far off, I knocked 1,500 odd off just on segregation, Newcastle not selling out and a few corporate seats not going.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:36 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Perhaps it's a cheap game and man u ECT will be more like £60? Otherwise your right be cheaper than st in there, but as st you get in free for all cup games I presume. :old:

Didn't know the Minoan suite was the Same as level 4 of the grandstand.

Make sense now with a couple of cup games thrown in.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Less corporate the better they are not the sort to sing clap cheer not even wear any colours,should be a sell out some people have moaned about playing in red we are now in blue playing our first home game in blue in the prem just hope its like the promotion reading game people made the effort to turn up in blue and sang there heads off.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Didn't know the Minoan suite was the Same as level 4 of the grandstand.

Make sense now with a couple of cup games thrown in.

Yes both are coperate and sounds same price for ST and assume they operate same pricing policy as rest ground more for high quality games like man u and lower for Newcastle. :thumbup:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:12 am

Nothing left to buy online so should be at capacity

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 am

snoopystorm wrote:Nothing left to buy online so should be at capacity

Just checked again, seems they’ve added block 416, that was showing grey over the weekend

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:36 am

i believe the £40 wont give you access to the hospitality lounge

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:47 am

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:15 am

nubbsy wrote:29.5k

that would be criminally disappointing.

Im expecting over 31k hopefully closer to 32

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:38 am

paulh_85 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:29.5k

that would be criminally disappointing.

Im expecting over 31k hopefully closer to 32

I’m sure it’ll be 30k plus.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:57 am

Talking to a Newcastle friend of mine, lots of theirs are put off by the 2.00AM start needed to get down here. They won't sell out their allocation.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:12 am

Bluedwr wrote:Talking to a Newcastle friend of mine, lots of theirs are put off by the 2.00AM start needed to get down here. They won't sell out their allocation.

Not doubting what you say at all mate but I’d be amazed if they didn’t sell out - Geordies missing their first away game of the season? Nah

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluedwr wrote:Talking to a Newcastle friend of mine, lots of theirs are put off by the 2.00AM start needed to get down here. They won't sell out their allocation.

Not doubting what you say at all mate but I’d be amazed if they didn’t sell out - Geordies missing their first away game of the season? Nah

Don't shoot the messenger! :D Hope I'm wrong. Need a good away crowd to bolster the atmosphere.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Bluedwr wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Don't shoot the messenger! :D Hope I'm wrong. Need a good away crowd to bolster the atmosphere.

Not doubting what you were told at all mate. You know what the geordies are like mind.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:32032

Earlier this afternoon the official website announced that there were tickets now on general sale for the game , limited to two per applicant.

The link to the online booking page shows only a total of 60 available (block 416 and just a few in block 511).

Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:33 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:32032

Earlier this afternoon the official website announced that there were tickets now on general sale for the game , limited to two per applicant.

The link to the online booking page shows only a total of 60 available (block 416 and just a few in block 511).

As soon as 416 is sold they will probably then open up 417. They seem to be making sure everyone is bunched up. :lol:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Hopefully a few more then we had on the 9th January 2016.

With a bit more passion from fans players and manager.

Crazy how people on here are moaning about us not signing top class players when that happend not long ago :lol:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:42 pm

Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:01 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluedwr wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Not doubting what you were told at all mate. You know what the geordies are like mind.

Surely most of them would stay down here anyway bit of a treck Cardiff to Newcastle and back in one day. You