FA investigates allegation of fan 'coin-throwing'

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Cardiff City: FA investigates allegation of fan 'coin-throwing'

BBC

Monday 13th August 2018

The Football Association has confirmed it is investigating an allegation that coins were thrown at Bournemouth players from a Cardiff City fans' area last weekend.

The Bluebirds' 2-0 defeat marked their return to the Premier League.

An FA spokesperson said it was "looking into" the alleged 36th-minute incident. Cardiff City and Bournemouth have declined to comment.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199319

Bournemouth's Ryan Fraser picks up an object during their game against Cardiff City
Attachments
_102953365_gettyimages-1015074024.jpg
_102953365_gettyimages-1015074024.jpg (42.71 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FA investigates allegation of fan 'coin-throwing'

Postby Bluebina » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:58 pm

FFS I'm not condoning it, but I'm sure coins have been thrown on the pitch in the last year without the FA investigating :roll:

Oh well whoever shouldn't have done it, and the club are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons again.
Bluebina

Postby Sven » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:FFS I'm not condoning it, but I'm sure coins have been thrown on the pitch in the last year without the FA investigating :roll:

Oh well whoever shouldn't have done it, and the club are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons again.

Or have we just not noticed before because it wasn't us involved? ;)

A despicable act that could cause serious injury, yet you appear to be saying it's not a big deal? :?

The FA have a 'duty of care' and investigate it they must! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Llan_Blue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Bluebina wrote:FFS I'm not condoning it, but I'm sure coins have been thrown on the pitch in the last year without the FA investigating :roll:

Don’t be so stupid of course they haven’t.

Things like this don’t just slide anymore. Who ever done it is a f*cking dickhead and has spoilt it for the rest of us now.

Probably get less tickets to games and get the club a nice fine now.
Llan_Blue

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Morons tarnish our clubs reputation again :banghead: :banghead: [*]
bluesince62

Postby Bluebina » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:03 am

Sven wrote:

A despicable act that could cause serious injury, yet you appear to be saying it's not a big deal? :?

Don't get me wrong, I agree it's totally stupid, and there is no need for it, it's just that I remember seeing coins coming onto the pitch at Premier league games before but not hearing that there was going to be an FA Investigation.

They seem to hit us hard and fast every time, but maybe that is because of our reputation?

Anyway as said above they one or two involved will ruin things for the majority.
Bluebina

Postby Walesaway1958 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:19 am

Its going to be a long hard seasons, and we will lose more than we will win,decisions will go for us and against us, just like any other season. In this league all clubs are under the spotlight and us more importantly US as reputations seem to stick.

So why dont we as a group of fans have a bit of gallows humour about us and enjoy it best we can and get the press to talk about us in a positive way as they do about Wales fans.

Lets not be the England fans(reputation wise) of the premier league
Walesaway1958

Postby Sven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 am

Bluebina wrote:
Sven wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I agree it's totally stupid, and there is no need for it, it's just that I remember seeing coins coming onto the pitch at Premier league games before but not hearing that there was going to be an FA Investigation.

They seem to hit us hard and fast every time, but maybe that is because of our reputation?

Anyway as said above they one or two involved will ruin things for the majority.

I don't think they treat us any differently to be honest but 'when it's us' there is a perception; mainly because we pay little or no attention to 'other' teams when they're having issues. It's just how it goes...

Personally, I'd rather have our issues dealt with by the Premier League/FA than I would the FAW :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat