Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huddersfield away

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:47 am

Hi all,

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale (if they haven't already!), its one of the six stadiums my old man hasnt been to, and would love to surprise him with two tickets.

Thanks in advance. :bluescarf:

Re: Huddersfield away

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:Hi all,

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale (if they haven't already!), its one of the six stadiums my old man hasnt been to, and would love to surprise him with two tickets.

Thanks in advance. :bluescarf:
lo
They went on sale last week
To season ticket holders who did 4 or more awaysl ast season and gold members who did 7 aways

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Really annoying, as we only done two. Oh well. :cry:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:Really annoying, as we only done two. Oh well. :cry:

I think you will find they are lowering the numbers so you should get 2 tickets :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:Really annoying, as we only done two. Oh well. :cry:

I think you will find they are lowering the numbers so you should get 2 tickets :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Anynews when annis I got a gold . Member mate who did 5 aways with us

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:53 pm

I may potentially have a spare and will happily sell it on at face value, I’ll post on here sometime next week if that’s the case.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:03 pm

I want to go but awaiting for it to be lowered? Any idea when they don’t give fans a lot of time to plan Tavel or trains etc.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:05 pm

I have a spare ticket, due to unforeseen circumstances. Face value

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Vincegulley wrote:I have a spare ticket, due to unforeseen circumstances. Face value

Would absolutely love to get hold of this, if possible!

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:I may potentially have a spare and will happily sell it on at face value, I’ll post on here sometime next week if that’s the case.

Yeah please do! I'd 100% take it if it does come up!

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:21 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:
Vincegulley wrote:I have a spare ticket, due to unforeseen circumstances. Face value

Sorry mate already gone.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Vincegulley wrote:
KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:

Sorry mate already gone.

Gutted. Thanks anyway! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Bump.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Still no sign of them brought down to two games for last season, probably sell out before that.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold or what the allocation is?

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:44 am

Any idea if or when the criteria will be lowered? Not much coming from the club and only 10 days til the game.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:34 am

ajbr14 wrote:Anyone know how many tickets have been sold or what the allocation is?

i bought mine on saturday morning and ticket office said just under 1300

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:46 am

I booked my Huddersfield ticket last Wednesday but still not received it.

Anyone else had theirs in the post?

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 pm

All depending on Saturday's result as to whether they lower the criteria or not I reckon.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:33 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
ajbr14 wrote:Anyone know how many tickets have been sold or what the allocation is?

i bought mine on saturday morning and ticket office said just under 1300

Is that 1300 sold so far or the entire allocation?

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:34 pm

ccfcninian wrote:All depending on Saturday's result as to whether they lower the criteria or not I reckon.

Not sure what difference that makes those that meet the criteria have probably bought allready
I spoke to ticket office today and they said it should change by friday to what is anyones guess

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:51 pm

If we have only sold 1300 this is ridiculous only gives supporters a week to sort travel arrangements! It’s not very close trip is it! Lower it.........

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:53 pm

I hope they bring the criteria down for this game.

Im up in Scotland all next week and was hoping to get to this match on my way home. I went to sunderland last season but due to work and family was unable to get to any others

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:40 pm

murphy wrote:I booked my Huddersfield ticket last Wednesday but still not received it.

Anyone else had theirs in the post?

Mine came this morning.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 pm

CFS25 wrote:If we have only sold 1300 this is ridiculous only gives supporters a week to sort travel arrangements! It’s not very close trip is it! Lower it.........

sold 1300 odd out of 2100 allocation or something, ticket offcie has always messed with us for away games once put tickets on sale for a away game which was in 9 day :D

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 pm

I've booked flights for this game .

If anyone has one spare please PM me I'll take it

Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:01 am

I am only 2 aways from last season and see no reason why they cannot drop it from 4 to 2 anytime soon surely ?

Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:40 am

I heard somewhere that they may drop it to 0 aways for season ticket and members just to sell tgem as sales are slow.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:00 am

Got mine today through post. Still hoping it gets lowered soon as my partner done 6 aways last season. Hopefully hear by tomorrow

Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:25 pm

It’s being lowered tomorrow to all members and season ticket holders irrespective of how many aways you have done

On sale from 10 AM, plenty left