CARDIFF CITY CAULDRON

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY CAULDRON

Postby montyblue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 pm

We Fans have a big part to play on our first home game back in the prem newcastle are used to big crowds 50 odd thousand at there first home game but if we can create the same atmosphere as the reading promotion game by keeping the atmosphere going we could really give our players that extra bit in there step there is no better feeling than hearing people cheering you on ,and when there is a bit of a lull in the singing and it goes quite the nerves kick in so lets keep it going throughout the game and even if we go behind its then as a player you need that lift from the fans so lets spook the geordies and stop there fans getting the upper hand. Men of harlech stand together.
montyblue

CARDIFF CITY CAULDRON

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CARDIFF CITY CAULDRON

Postby Gaz777 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:41 pm

I've lived in different parts of England over the past 30 years (still do) and spoke to so many about Cardiff over the years. The first thing virtually everyone says is they are nutters down there. Their fans are crazy, etc. I don't disagree with them as it can be an intimidating place to come for visiting supporters but mainly that was in the days at Ninian park. That has largely disappeared since the move across the park with the days of the red shirts and with thousands of die hards not bothering anymore.

Those days of division within the club are now thankfully history and the support is returning. Believe me, away supporters still don't relish coming to Cardiff because of past reputation. Cardiff fans have always been naturally boisterous, passionate, noisy and dare I say it mental at times. This 'atmosphere' is what makes the place a special place and why the media always mention it. The players will need the fans performing because the Cardiff atmosphere on its day is worth 3 points! :ayatollah:
Gaz777

Postby RV Casual » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:56 pm

I agree mate, us fans can be the difference, got to try and make it uncomfortable for all that come here if we have any chance of staying up these games are key agains those likely to be around us
RV Casual

Postby Carlossus » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:10 am

I agree,will always remember the atmosphere against Man City when we beat them last time we went up, if we can emulate that atmosphere at home games, we will win most of them .
Carlossus

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 am

Carlossus wrote:I agree,will always remember the atmosphere against Man City when we beat them last time we went up, if we can emulate that atmosphere at home games, we will win most of them .

If we can win the games against the bottom 12-14 sides I’d be well happy with that as that alone should secure our survival.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby montyblue » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Watched the whole recording of the last game of the season against reading just to get into a positive mood what a great atmosphere ole' ole' ole' banging out for 20 minutes just the sort of atmosphere we need a party not a tense affair.
montyblue

Return to General Chat