Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YESTERDAY’S RESULT

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:24 am

The way I look at it, we didn’t play with our best team but in certain phases we still played quite well in the second half, all be it we didn’t deserve to win.

I think we should all be optimistic as our performance is only going to get better, we will adapt and grow as games go on and what perfect way to do it against Newcastle next week.

A previous post with the team of;
Etheridge
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Ralls
Arter
Paterson

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Re: YESTERDAY’S RESULT

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:26 am

Sand Martin wrote:The way I look at it, we didn’t play with our best team but in certain phases we still played quite well in the second half, all be it we didn’t deserve to win.

I think we should all be optimistic as our performance is only going to get better, we will adapt and grow as games go on and what perfect way to do it against Newcastle next week.

Etheridge
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Ralls
Arter
Paterson

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Agree with your sentiments but not your team selection.
You’ll get slated for picking Manga at fullback, Patterson for me shouldn’t start and what’s the point of bringing in Victor if you’re not going to play him?
Hopefully Zahore is fit but I wouldn’t bet on it, he seems to take an age to come back.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:32 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:The way I look at it, we didn’t play with our best team but in certain phases we still played quite well in the second half, all be it we didn’t deserve to win.

Etheridge
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Ralls
Arter
Paterson

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

You’ll get slated for picking Manga at fullback, Patterson for me shouldn’t start and what’s the point of bringing in Victor if you’re not going to play him?
Hopefully Zahore is fit but I wouldn’t bet on it, he seems to take an age to come back.

Manga at right back is a big no no for me.

And if the only way we can win is cheating what's the point :lol:

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:14 am

I believe the team for Newcastle will be...

Etheridge

Peltier
Morrison
Manga
Bennett/Cunningham

Ralls
Camarasa/Arter

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

If zohore isn’t fit, Paterson will be in CAM (a better position for him) and Reid will be up top to win the flick ons.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:15 am

2blue2handle wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Etheridge
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Ralls
Arter
Paterson

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Manga at right back is a big no no for me.

And if the only way we can win is cheating what's the point :lol:

:lol:

I’m even more glad he’s not picking our team!

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:28 pm

Was join the extra player would just slip by