Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Match of the Day

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Anyone watching it, think I’ll skip it today can’t watch that over again to painful.

Re: Match of the Day

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Painful? Watching us in BLUE in the premier league.......ok there’s the small matter about the score but I’m watching in anyways!

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm

NEver nice when we lose

But these are actually now our glory days believe it or not enjoy don’t dwell on results enjoy it while we are here

I thought we played well especially second half on an other day 1 or 2 of those chances would of gone in

Keep the faith even if we don’t stay up what a season this is for us

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:23 pm

I'll be watching it but will no doubt have to wait until the last 2 minutes when we will probably be on

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Nothing really happened our end, I don’t mind watching when we lose at home because I like to hear our crowd, but boring today.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Where was defence... different level which I knew. Not enough quality but going to enjoy the season. We will get torn apart against the top teams.. totally torn apart

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:11 pm

bullerlever wrote:Where was defence... different level which I knew. Not enough quality but going to enjoy the season. We will get torn apart against the top teams.. totally torn apart

Agree mate. I don’t mind us going down that’s what I’ve xpect, I just hope we don’t go down with a whimper and embarrass ourselves. I recon warnock is preparing for next season in the champ to bounce back up. He will keep the bet players, get rid of the dead wood and improve even more ready to bounce back up.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:29 pm

They did spend 2mins on the game and wasn't to cynical about us just stated the obvious we lacked quality compared to bournmouth :old:

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:They did spend 2mjns on the game and wasn't to cynical about us just stayed the obvious we lacked quality compared to bournmouth :old:

Thought they were fair.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Shearer, Wright and Lineker made some realistic and fair comments.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Wow that was terrible. Bamba looked like he didn't even know what he was there for, Peltier shocking even mid table teams are going to rip us a new one if we don't sort it out, yes one game in but still.
Did anyone think our fitness level was way off too?

Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Quite difficult to assess that performance, given the team that was put out.
Some negatives,. Bamba is NOT a DMF,struggled to pick up breaking midfielders arriving late, didn't have anyone to hold the ball up,upfront, BUT, some positives as well,kept on fighting for the full 90 minutes (no heads going down )
Good pace,and dangerous at set pieces,Mozza really unlucky not to equalise.Maybe, if that had gone in then could have held on and come away with a point.
Make no mistake, not many teams will come away from the Vitality with too much this season, Bournemouth are a team with a lot of pace up front.
I think next weekend against Newcastle will be a better indicator of where the team is at.
Hoping that the 12th man will make all the difference.