Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ot,tommy robinson wins appeal

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Good for him. Anyone that actively speaks out against those commiting sex offences regardless of politics is speaking on behalf of most normal people in the UK. " Well he broke the law" I hear people cry. He did, but so have most people on this forum at one time, myself included. I applaud Mr Robinson for making a stand

As long as he speaks out as actively against everyone committing such horrible crimes , regardless of skin colour , race or religion.
I am not holding my breath waiting for him to organise a rally protesting against the Roman Catholic church and some of its priests and the cover ups that occurred there.

Why should he speak out against everyone ? Its his freedom to speak out against anyone he wishes,its called freedon of speech and people like you are not given people like tommy his right to that ,i sometimes wonder who are the real nazi!

Your either a racist or thick as shit.

I’m leaning towards the thick as shit side more.

Everything the guy with the fake name does is to suit his agenda he don’t give two shits for anything else.

rediculous statement to start with.......Wez is correct, people can campaign on a raft of things they might see as wrong without having to cover anything and everything others might see as wrong.
dont get the fake name jibe either...there is a reason behind it..but besides that your free and its legal { at least until you facists get in } to change your name.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:38 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Good news, he can now be found guilty for a second time :thumbright:

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but would you and your loved ones (family) like it if you were thrown into jail for no reason what so ever?
Serious answer please.

He was on a suspended sentence and then broke its terms and you’re saying he was arrested for no reason whatsoever?

No he didnt hence why he has been released

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:40 pm

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Good for him. Anyone that actively speaks out against those commiting sex offences regardless of politics is speaking on behalf of most normal people in the UK. " Well he broke the law" I hear people cry. He did, but so have most people on this forum at one time, myself included. I applaud Mr Robinson for making a stand

As long as he speaks out as actively against everyone committing such horrible crimes , regardless of skin colour , race or religion.
I am not holding my breath waiting for him to organise a rally protesting against the Roman Catholic church and some of its priests and the cover ups that occurred there.

Why should he speak out against everyone ? Its his freedom to speak out against anyone he wishes,its called freedon of speech and people like you are not given people like tommy his right to that ,i sometimes wonder who are the real nazi!

Everything the guy with the fake name does is to suit his agenda he don’t give two shits for anything else.

rediculous statement to start with.......Wez is correct, people can campaign on a raft of things they might see as wrong without having to cover anything and everything others might see as wrong.
dont get the fake name jibe either...there is a reason behind it..but besides that your free and its legal { at least until you facists get in } to change your name.

The grooming and Muslim apologists love to belittle people but the facts are he can do what he likes its called freedom ,llan blue is the states usefull idiot peddling fake news to try and control our freedom

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:41 pm

dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

lets be honest here you started off months ago ranting he was a racist...you were wrong know you were wrong but now thinly disguise calling him a racist...he is campaigning against muslim grooming gangs having only limited MSM coverage..who on earth are you to try to belittle this with oh why doesnt he organise a protest about the RC church... if you feel strongly enough start investigating the church and sort your own protests out...and guess what..your support wont be coming from those that think tommy should be locked up..

Where was it that I "started months ago ranting he was a racist"? I am not aware that I have ranted about this or anything similar. Are you confusing me with someone else?
In addition , I haven`t "belittled" his campaign against media coverage of Muslim grooming gangs but expressed my opinion that, to clarify to his followers that he is not racist, he could easily make a clear statement that he is against all such crimes no matter what the ethnic background of the perpetrators is.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 pm

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

The scary thing is that these liberal facists dont even realize they are facists they are more dangerous than the far right

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

FFS There is no such thing as "Freedom of Speech" in the UK, we have loads restrictions: Libel, Slander, Perjury, conspiracy to break the law, inciting violence/hatred, encouraging or ordering others to break the law, defamation of character, false or misleading advertising etc.

You can't just walk around saying whatever you fancy. Educate yourself.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:45 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

lets be honest here you started off months ago ranting he was a racist...you were wrong know you were wrong but now thinly disguise calling him a racist...he is campaigning against muslim grooming gangs having only limited MSM coverage..who on earth are you to try to belittle this with oh why doesnt he organise a protest about the RC church... if you feel strongly enough start investigating the church and sort your own protests out...and guess what..your support wont be coming from those that think tommy should be locked up..

Where was it that I "started months ago ranting he was a racist"? I am not aware that I have ranted about this or anything similar. Are you confusing me with someone else?
In addition , I haven`t "belittled" his campaign against media coverage of Muslim grooming gangs but expressed my opinion that, to clarify to his followers that he is not racist, he could easily make a clear statement that he is against all such crimes no matter what the ethnic background of the perpetrators is.
do some research especially his oxford university speech

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:47 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

if ive mistaken you for another i appologise.
but yes you did belittle and are doing it again in this post.....clarify to his followers jumps to the comclusion it needs clarifying on a daily basis..the reality is that if it does need constant clarification its because yourself and like minded people are forever throwing the racist word to muddy the water and not anything TR has said or done..

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:53 pm

dadmancat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

FFS There is no such thing as "Freedom of Speech" in the UK, we have loads restrictions: Libel, Slander, Perjury, conspiracy to break the law, inciting violence/hatred, encouraging or ordering others to break the law, defamation of character, false or misleading advertising etc.

yes correct..we have FREE SPEECH providing a law is not broken..
i dont think Wez or I or 99.9% of people needed educating over that..obviously its your eureka moment though...sorry to spoil it.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:02 pm

Jock wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

I certainly wouldn’t argue with you re thick as shit, your definitely an expert in that field.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So thick me pal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:10 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

The scary thing is that these liberal facists dont even realize they are facists they are more dangerous than the far right

What the hell is a "facist"?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

I think the Oxford Union speech was about four years ago wasn`t it. I viewed it at the time and have no recollection of him criticising any non Muslim sex offenders but I will have to revisit it to check. Do you recall that he did expand his criticism to other groups?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:17 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

youre doing it again :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:17 pm

dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

if ive mistaken you for another i appologise.
but yes you did belittle and are doing it again in this post.....clarify to his followers jumps to the comclusion it needs clarifying on a daily basis..the reality is that if it does need constant clarification its because yourself and like minded people are forever throwing the racist word to muddy the water and not anything TR has said or done..

No , clarification would simply be making a clear statement on the matter just once so that it can be referred back to anytime thereafter.
Again you accuse me of something I haven`t done when you say "yourself and like minded people are forever throwing the racist word to muddy the water". Where have I done that on a regular basis as you are suggesting I have?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:32 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

I think the Oxford Union speech was about four years ago wasn`t it. I viewed it at the time and have no recollection of him criticising any non Muslim sex offenders but I will have to revisit it to check. Do you recall that he did expand his criticism to other groups?

are you of the opinion that the UK does not have a relatively new problem involving groups of mostly mulim men grooming and sexually abussing young and vulnerable girls..?
i believe this new problem exists and also the MSM and politicians are not treating it as they would ordinarily..

if you dont see there is a problem,fair enough. but that then shouldnt really spill over into telling someone who thinks the problem exists that they should be including a host of other similar problems {that remarkably you do see.? } in their protests....making out the Roman Catholic church is or has had problems in no way makes a muslim grooming gang ok..? does it..?
looks like you can see it but just dont want to face that you can see it.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:41 pm

dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

are you of the opinion that the UK does not have a relatively new problem involving groups of mostly mulim men grooming and sexually abussing young and vulnerable girls..?
i believe this new problem exists and also the MSM and politicians are not treating it as they would ordinarily..

if you dont see there is a problem,fair enough. but that then shouldnt really spill over into telling someone who thinks the problem exists that they should be including a host of other similar problems {that remarkably you do see.? } in their protests....making out the Roman Catholic church is or has had problems in no way makes a muslim grooming gang ok..? does it..?
looks like you can see it but just dont want to face that you can see it.

This

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I think what will happen is there will be a retrial where he will be found guilty and get a suspended sentence in lieu of time already served.Remember he wasn't jailed for speaking out but for contempt of court.

You can only have a retrail if the evidence used in the original trail is now in question.

Robinson is being released on bail as the "contempt of court" is being investigated. The actual standing of the original trail is not is question.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

your views re TR previously..
the view of the vast majority of right minded people who have seen and witnessed his expressed opinions is that he is a RACIST ILL EDUCATTED THUG.
yours i think.?
having been asked to back this up ,well you didnt.
and today youve denied having this rant..refrained from actually calling him a racist but at the same time suggest he gives half hourly bullietins to clarify he is against ALL grooming gangs not just the muslim one inside the court he is stood outside.

they say fish is very good for the memory..

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:05 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

if i were him id be far more concerned about his own memory loss than other peoples spelling... :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
dadmancat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

i dont think Wez or I or 99.9% of people needed educating over that..obviously its your eureka moment though...sorry to spoil it.

:laughing6: "FREE SPEECH providing you don't break the law"....... which can be changed, modified, interpreted, and implemented however and whenever is chosen by the authorities and the government without public consent at the drop of a hat.

If you think that's what FREE means, can I interest you in some free laptops (oh they're 300 quid each).

Fool. :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm

dadmancat wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dadmancat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

:laughing6: "FREE SPEECH providing you don't break the law"....... which can be changed, modified, interpreted, and implemented however and whenever is chosen by the authorities and the government without public consent at the drop of a hat.

If you think that's what FREE means, can I interest you in some free laptops (oh they're 300 quid each).

ill interpret that as youll give me 300 quid plus a lap top then...8000 please .
:thumbup:

nice try but this post which suggests we live in a police state only gets 2nd spot behind the hypocritical memory loss post by 62.....try again you get 3 goes.. :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:28 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:

ccfcsince62, good news this mate, justice has been done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tommy tommy tommy Robinson :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I think what will happen is there will be a retrial where he will be found guilty and get a suspended sentence in lieu of time already served.Remember he wasn't jailed for speaking out but for contempt of court.

You can only have a retrail if the evidence used in the original trail is now in question.

Robinson is being released on bail as the "contempt of court" is being investigated. The actual standing of the original trail is not is question.

well the judge didnt see it like that..he said it was a fundamentally flawed process and the finding can not stand.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:26 pm

dogfound wrote:
dadmancat wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dadmancat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

ill interpret that as youll give me 300 quid plus a lap top then...8000 please .

nice try but this post which suggests we live in a police state only gets 2nd spot behind the hypocritical memory loss post by 62.....try again you get 3 goes.. :lol:

I think you need to lay off the smack. If that's how you interpret my post I'm surprised you can dress yourself in the morning. :sleepy2:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:40 pm

The establishment are out to get him

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:27 pm

dogfound wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

if i were him id be far more concerned about his own memory loss than other peoples spelling... :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:40 pm

So, just to get this thing nailed down... ... we now know, irrefutably, from the Lord Chief Justice himself, that Robinson was improperly tried, improperly convicted, improperly sentenced and improperly treated in prison. Every single element of his treatment was illegal. Everything.
Can we take it as read that he was a political prisoner?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:06 pm

dadmancat wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dadmancat wrote:
dogfound wrote:
dadmancat wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

I think you need to lay off the smack. If that's how you interpret my post I'm surprised you can dress yourself in the morning. :sleepy2:

dont be giving it the dress yourself bit because there is no way in Europe your getting away with that really stupid lap top line down the pub or in work without huge amounts of sarcasm and ridicule.
so your either an unemployed home alone with mummy hermit. or your used to the sarcastic replies...

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:So, just to get this thing nailed down... ... we now know, irrefutably, from the Lord Chief Justice himself, that Robinson was improperly tried, improperly convicted, improperly sentenced and improperly treated in prison. Every single element of his treatment was illegal. Everything.
Can we take it as read that he was a political prisoner?

im sure you will have those that dont agree once they remember where the PC is..

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:27 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

well the judge didnt see it like that..he said it was a fundamentally flawed process and the finding can not stand.

The judge is referring to the "Contempt of Court" process that sent Robinson to jail. There is no mention of the original trail.