Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone going to Greenock?

Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:46 pm

July 31st?

Re: Anyone going to Greenock?

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Yes. I'm planning on going over from Edinburgh.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:07 pm

trying to sort my shifts out..

if i get them sorted i will be driving out there and back...
how you getting there?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 am

I'll be there :bluescarf:

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:33 pm

AJ1927 wrote:trying to sort my shifts out..

if i get them sorted i will be driving out there and back...
how you getting there?

I was going to get the train mate. There's another city fan I know living in Edinburgh. He's my mates brother so going to see if he wants to go. Want to meet for a pint sometime?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 pm

I'm going. Live in Dunfermline so only about 60 mile trip.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:46 am

I live in Stirling and planning to get the train also. I have a couple of Scottish friends joining me, they've seen City play before on a trip down to Cardiff last season and they're keen to see them again.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:37 pm

There was some mention before of a Scots city fans meet up somewhere. Seems to be a few more up here now. Would anyone be up for that?

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:39 pm

mr_nellio wrote:There was some mention before of a Scots city fans meet up somewhere. Seems to be a few more up here now. Would anyone be up for that?

So far I know there are 2 of us in Edinburgh, Tony in Musselborough, Clydebank is up in Aberdeen, Jonathan in Sterling and Scotfan in Dunfermline. Not sure where Jock stays.

Could meet up in Edinburgh as majority from the east side by the look of it.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:07 pm

if i get my shifts sorted i can offer lift through and back guys... cheaper travel for all...

Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Would be good to meet up with some fellow Bluebirds and talk about Cardiff related things other than the usual Rangers/Celtic stuff you hear all the time.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:46 pm

mr_nellio wrote:
mr_nellio wrote:There was some mention before of a Scots city fans meet up somewhere. Seems to be a few more up here now. Would anyone be up for that?

So far I know there are 2 of us in Edinburgh, Tony in Musselborough, Clydebank is up in Aberdeen, Jonathan in Sterling and Scotfan in Dunfermline. Not sure where Jock stays.

I’m in Barry mate, know Greenock very well though, even got a few Morton Fans in the family.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Had a right tasty lot up there a few years back morton

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 pm

Jock wrote:
mr_nellio wrote:

I’m in Barry mate, know Greenock very well though, even got a few Morton Fans in the family.

Ah wasn't sure if you were still up here mate.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:17 pm

AJ1927 wrote:if i get my shifts sorted i can offer lift through and back guys... cheaper travel for all...

Count me in mate! I think I've got your phone number somewhere. Ill drop you a text.