Huddersfield Away?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huddersfield Away?

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:35 am

Will it be on sale to only season ticket holders who attended 4+ away last season, or will be for a couple of days then it will be reduced to 2+?
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Huddersfield Away?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Huddesfield away

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:49 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Will it be on sale to only season ticket holders who attended 4+ away last season, or will be for a couple of days then it will be reduced to 2+?

Both will end up being used :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Re: Huddesfield away

Postby Sven » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Good chance of going to Huddersfield in comparison to Bournemouth are very good...

Of some interest, their stadium was the original blueprint for the CCS when first mooted :ayatollah:

HUDDERSFIELD TOWN FC: THE MATCHDAY EXPERIENCE

AWAY FANS

Traveling supporters who visit John Smiths Stadium are allocated the entirety of the South (John Smith's) Stand which is capable of holding an estimated 4,000 spectators.

The fact that Huddersfield’s ground consists of four separate stands which aren’t fully enclosed actually helps to benefit the atmosphere, with the element of tribalism preserved which helps to stimulate good-natured exchanges of chants and songs between both sets of supporters.

Perhaps due to the elliptical shape of the stands or other factors such as the friendliness of the Huddersfield fans, The John Smiths Stadium produces decent noise levels, and overall the ground appears to have the right conditions to create a decent match-day experience.

The soft-factors such as the concourse, efficiency of kiosks and everything else is all unremarkable which means that the designers of the stadium have done a decent job. Food is reasonably priced, and as to be expected, the sponsor’s beer is on tap.

BEST PUBS

Within a maximum of 15 minutes walk of the stadium there are three potential bars you might want to consider depending on your starting location.

Towards the south on St Andrew’s Road there is the Premier Inn Hotel which has a large bar within the connected Table Table restaurant, westwards there is the Yorkshire Rose Country Pub, and to the north there is the Rope Walk Flaming Grill.

As the closest option to the stand, Rope Walk, is usually the most popular with the bar more than accommodating to both sets of supporters on matchdays. They even have the art of quick-service down to a tee with a single-line queuing system and well-drilled members of staff.

Upon exiting Huddersfield Railway Station in the centre of town, there are also a number of pubs to choose from including The Cherry Tree which bills itself as a “buzzy bar for real ale” and the Kings Head which sign contains an image of guitarist Jimi Hendrix.
Attachments
Huddersfield Town FC.jpg
Huddersfield Town FC.jpg (307.51 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Huddersfield Town FC Plan.jpg
Huddersfield Town FC Plan.jpg (33.86 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: Huddersfield Away?

Postby RV Casual » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:10 pm

I fancy this one :ayatollah:
RV Casual

Postby Lawnmower » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:21 pm

At the moment the allocation is around 2400but Huddersfield are looking to increase that , so I’d expect us to be given around 3000.

At the moment it’s 4+, but I’m sure that will be reduced.

The next 3 after are also 4+ with 3000 allocations.

Ironic how we are at the 2 smallest away grounds at our first 2 aways
Lawnmower

Postby Lawnmower » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:27 pm

At the moment the allocation is around 2400but Huddersfield are looking to increase that , so I’d expect us to be given around 3000.

Lawnmower

Postby Sven » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:At the moment the allocation is around 2400but Huddersfield are looking to increase that , so I’d expect us to be given around 3000.

Thanks, Tim :thumbright:

I think those two grounds could work in our favour, if we take a good following! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 pm

As this is their second season in the Prem the novelty factor will have worn off so I cant see their being massive demand from them to see us. Therefore chance we will get a bigger allocation than the bigger teams.
JJ1927

Postby petesmeat » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am

JJ1927 wrote:As this is their second season in the Prem the novelty factor will have worn off so I cant see their being massive demand from them to see us. Therefore chance we will get a bigger allocation than the bigger teams.

Huddersfield will sell out every game. It's only about 24k capacity and they have approx 20k season ticket holders.
petesmeat

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:39 am

petesmeat wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:As this is their second season in the Prem the novelty factor will have worn off so I cant see their being massive demand from them to see us. Therefore chance we will get a bigger allocation than the bigger teams.

Huddersfield will sell out every game. It's only about 24k capacity and they have approx 20k season ticket holders.

They didnt sell out many games last year
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:00 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

well the capacity is about 24,500 and they averaged just over 24k so id say they did.
paulh_85

Postby dogfound » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:53 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

well the capacity is about 24,500 and they averaged just over 24k so id say they did.

yes your right..they didnt have a crowd of 24,500 but i think that was down to segregation...which means just over 24kaverage made it full {all available seats sold }the majority of the time
dogfound

Return to General Chat