LATEST: RONALDO VIERA TO CARDIFF CITY?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' RONALDO VIERA TO CARDIFF CITY? '

Postby Chris Holmes » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:35 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Not good enough,for that money,get arslan from besiktas,midfield boss!!

Arslan scored a pen today for Besiktas in a 4-1 defeat to CSKA Moscow
Chris Holmes

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Sven » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Vieira To Cardiff? No Chance Colin!
By Gideon Sacofsky

No new signings is forgivable, selling our best youngster to Cardiff is not.

Of all the transfer rumours this summer, very few will have upset Leeds United fans as much as this one.

Ronaldo Vieira has often been described as the “jewel in the crown” of the Leeds United academy. Following in the footsteps of the likes of James Milner, Lewis Cook and Fabian Delph, Vieira is seen by many as the man to lead Leeds United back in to the promised land.

Vieira has everything you would want from a midfielder. A great engine, loves a tackle, a wide range of passing and the ability to pop up with a goal or two.

To lose a player with both the quality and the potential of Ronaldo Vieira would be a real kick in the teeth to Leeds fans who thought a new dawn was on the horizon with the appointment of Marcelo Bielsa. It was hoped the new manager would take Vieira to the next level and in turn take Leeds back to the Premier League. A midfield of Vieira, Forshaw and Baker would be a strong base to start from.

On top of this, to sell a player like Vieira to Cardiff City and Neil Warnock would rub extra salt into the wound. It would be fair to say that Leeds and Cardiff haven’t always been the best of friends and this transfer rumour does nothing to change that.

The good news for Leeds fans is that Vieira signed a new four year contract in May 2017 so it is unlikely that £8 million would be anywhere near enough to tempt Leeds into selling. But just the fact that this rumour is out there is enough to make Leeds fans nervous. Here’s hoping there’s nothing in it!
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: LATEST: RONALDO VIERA TO CARDIFF CITY?

Postby Sven » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:47 pm

An irate spokesperson for the Leeds United Supporters Club said earlier: "Ee, thy's reet peeved at t'thought of Ronaldo Viera signing for that Neil Warnock and Cardiff City. It's not like we've not given them enough in recent seasons, is it? It's just not reet!"
Attachments
Spokesperson for Leeds United Supporters Club.jpg
Spokesperson for Leeds United Supporters Club.jpg (173.39 KiB) Viewed 452 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Previous

Return to General Chat