Cardiff City willing to offer loan deal for Striker

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Cardiff City willing to offer loan deal with right of redemption to sign World Cup star

By Nihat Emre Kocaaslan -

Saturday 14th July 2018

Russian TV commentator Nobel Arustamyan has given the latest update with regards to Cardiff City’s pursuit of Russian striker Artem Dzyuba.

The Zenit St Petersburg forward impressed in World Cup, leading to reports in the Russian media Cardiff City are interested in signing the player

Arustamyan also confirmed the Premier League side are interested in the 29 year old, but he said they are only currently looking to loan the attacker.

Arustamyan said as covered by Championat: “Yes, Cardiff are considering Dzyuba but they are only willing to make a loan offer. Of course they want to insert a redemption clause. We have to wait and see how this will evolve. Dzyuba hasn’t decided on anything yet, but I can confirm that he has lots of offers.”

After spending the second half of last season on loan at Russian side Arsenal Tula, Dzyuba announced himself to the wider world football with his performances for Russia.

The 29-year old scored three goals in the World Cup, helping his country to the quarter finals of the competition.

Cardiff City will be looking to strengthen their squad in the last four weeks of this transfer window following their promotion back to the top flight.

Dzyuba is under contract at Zenit until 2020.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff City willing to offer loan deal for Striker

Postby bluemun » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:49 pm

What's Russian for bullshit?
bluemun

Postby salopiancity » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:17 pm

bluemun wrote:What's Russian for bullshit?

Putinov I think.
salopiancity

Postby BarmyArmy123 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City willing to offer loan deal with right of redemption to sign World Cup star

Saturday 14th July 2018

Russian TV commentator Nobel Arustamyan has given the latest update with regards to Cardiff City’s pursuit of Russian striker Artem Dzyuba.

The Zenit St Petersburg forward impressed in World Cup, leading to reports in the Russian media Cardiff City are interested in signing the player

Arustamyan also confirmed the Premier League side are interested in the 29 year old, but he said they are only currently looking to loan the attacker.

Arustamyan said as covered by Championat: “Yes, Cardiff are considering Dzyuba but they are only willing to make a loan offer. Of course they want to insert a redemption clause. We have to wait and see how this will evolve. Dzyuba hasn’t decided on anything yet, but I can confirm that he has lots of offers.”

After spending the second half of last season on loan at Russian side Arsenal Tula, Dzyuba announced himself to the wider world football with his performances for Russia.

The 29-year old scored three goals in the World Cup, helping his country to the quarter finals of the competition.

Cardiff City will be looking to strengthen their squad in the last four weeks of this transfer window following their promotion back to the top flight.

I would 100% take this, he was a beast in the World Cup!
BarmyArmy123

Postby Chris Holmes » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Jon Parkinski
Chris Holmes

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:54 pm

Chris Holmes wrote:Jon Parkinski

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Chris Holmes wrote:Jon Parkinski

Pretty much, he’s a donkey
paulh_85

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City willing to offer loan deal with right of redemption to sign World Cup star

Saturday 14th July 2018

The 29-year old scored three goals in the World Cup, helping his country to the quarter finals of the competition.a

Not sure about this one

Too much of a gamble and not sure if it is what we need

I would still go for Niasse at Everton if we still can. 8 in 22 appearances last season which is decent when you consider some appearances were from the bench, in a team where he hasn't been welcome and Everton had a season of relative turmoil.

He scored a hatrick yesterday in Evertons 22-0 win over ATV Irdning. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AfricanBluebird

Postby bluebird58 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:28 am

Poor man’s Jon Parkin! :lol:
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby Crayfish » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:19 am

Very much doubt if we will get Niasse from Everton as he has been playing for them in pre season friendlies and looks to be in their new managers plans. No well dodgy Russians please.
Crayfish

Return to General Chat