Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tavistock away help

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:15 am

I'm tempted to go to Tavistock away on Monday night but I'm unsure about tickets. Nothing on the club/ticket website and the ticket office don't seem to know either. Anybody else going to this any idea? I don't want to drive all that way to find out the whole towns gone to the match and I can't get in :lol:
Also, does anybody know if it's definitely a FT game? I would rather pick a different fixture to take a day off work if he's going to play the U23's
Cheers

Re: Tavistock away help

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:45 am

Tickets are available on Tavistock's website

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:16 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Tickets are available on Tavistock's website

Awesome, cheers mate :thumbup:

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:58 pm

I am going and also have had trouble with getting info. Been down to the club today and the ticket office said it was pay on the day.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:42 pm

Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:I'm tempted to go to Tavistock away on Monday night but I'm unsure about tickets. Nothing on the club/ticket website and the ticket office don't seem to know either. Anybody else going to this any idea? I don't want to drive all that way to find out the whole towns gone to the match and I can't get in :lol:
Also, does anybody know if it's definitely a FT game? I would rather pick a different fixture to take a day off work if he's going to play the U23's
Cheers

Its a first team fixture. The under 23 are playing the following day at St. Austell so unlikely that any will play against Bodmin apart from possibly one or two who are on verge of the first team.