Tommy Robinson Chant

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tommy Robinson Chant

Postby dogfound » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:40 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
so...in a nutshell if i was some racist lunatic,went out and attacked someone,then months later decide to excuse my behaviour ,i can just blame TR and legions of naive Daves will rush to my defence.. :lol: :lol:
it was the drugs not me..the booze not me...tommy robinson not me {ask dave }

so if its a white right wing lunatic its all his own fault, can't blame right wing material he may have been viewing

but if its a muslim lunatic who commits a crime blame it straight on islam rather than the idiot himself

got it

yes i do get it...but i think you need to watch TRs videos then read the Quran.and go compare....you might begin to get it too...allthough probably not as it doesnt fit your brainwashed agenda...now go write a nasty list...shouted sheep shaggers..protested against FIFAs ban on poppys..wore an anti ISIS tshirt..got beat up in jail..left the BNP because they were racist..attempts to highlight grooming gangs ..
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Dave67 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:20 pm

dogfound wrote:yes i do get it...but i think you need to watch TRs videos then read the Quran.and go compare....you might begin to get it too...allthough probably not as it doesnt fit your brainwashed agenda...now go write a nasty list...shouted sheep shaggers..protested against FIFAs ban on poppys..wore an anti ISIS tshirt..got beat up in jail..left the BNP because they were racist..attempts to highlight grooming gangs ..

so..... he's a misrepresented naughty boy who

Joined the BNP and did not know it was Racist.
Created the English Defence League.
Joined The Bristish Freedon Party (they are not racist becos they discriminate on the basis of culture not colour)
was sentenced for threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour
was arrested for breach of Bail
was Jailed for common assault in Blackburn
was Jailed in Zurich
was Jailed for entering the USA on a fake passport
was Jailed for Fraud
was Jailed for breach of Licence
was Received two banning Orders
was Jailed for Contempt of Court

(these are just the ones he did not get away with).

And I am nasty because I write lists......
Dave67

Postby Wayne S » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Dave67 wrote:
dogfound wrote:yes i do get it...but i think you need to watch TRs videos then read the Quran.and go compare....you might begin to get it too...allthough probably not as it doesnt fit your brainwashed agenda...now go write a nasty list...shouted sheep shaggers..protested against FIFAs ban on poppys..wore an anti ISIS tshirt..got beat up in jail..left the BNP because they were racist..attempts to highlight grooming gangs ..

Joined The Bristish Freedon Party (they are not racist becos they discriminate on the basis of culture not colour)
was Jailed in Zurich
was Jailed for Fraud

I think we can safely say, He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
Wayne S

Postby nubbsy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:25 pm

It's got nothing to do with us or football. Keep politics out of it.
nubbsy

Postby dogfound » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

was Jailed in Zurich
was Jailed for Fraud

I think we can safely say, He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

nasty no.. brainwashed yes..you have this very narrow polarised view of everything ..
the list...well its a prime example of this..its overcooked..im sure if TR got caught speeding it would make daves list..
life is about grey areas isnt black and white..its clear here youve taken a dislike so therefore anything the guy has ever done or will do you will be against.....do you not know anyone who has been banned at football for very little..? or people who were outraged at FIFAs stance on the poppy..?
no doubt youll not ask yourself the question, do any soul searching just come back with a bit of name calling...
dogfound

Postby Dave67 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:32 pm

dogfound wrote:you have this very narrow polarised view of everything ..
the list...well its a prime example of this..its overcooked..im sure if TR got caught speeding it would make daves list..
life is about grey areas isnt black and white

He has been sentenced to Prison on SIX occasions.

You do understand this right?
Dave67

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Dave67 wrote:

was Jailed in Zurich
was Jailed for Fraud

1.Nothing illegal about joining the BNP.

2. EDL again not illegal.

3.again not illegal.

4. Was football hooliganism, as we know football fans are easy targets for the old bill.

5.He attended an EDL demo hardly the crime of the year.

6. The person he assaulted was the aggressor who confronted him.

7. Zurich he was protesting against FIFA banning the poppy hardly the crime of the year. But hey use it to bash him.

8. Daft of him
WelshPatriot

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:11 am

Fairplay there are some boring cunts on this thread.
I can see them sitting on their own drinking a pint of shandy at the end of the bar waiting for the fat bird to get off her bar stool so they can sniff the seat.

Go and take your heads for a wobble.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby dogfound » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 am

Dave67 wrote:
dogfound wrote:you have this very narrow polarised view of everything ..
life is about grey areas isnt black and white

He has been sentenced to Prison on SIX occasions.

You do understand this right?

yes i also understand that had you or i did those things we would not have had 6 prison sentences..

i think this thread actually proves that because there are people on here including yourself that would be more than happy to see him dead or locked up for life without a moments thought..and who proper dont understand or care how the law works..
dogfound

Postby Sand Martin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:49 pm

He can piss off by all accounts
Sand Martin

Postby Tuggi » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Don’t understand how the law works?

Everyone is entitled to a fair trial, not a trial by public exposure, hence no news channels sitting outside court cases where identities have been protected for the sake of a fair trial and no public influence on the jury. TR in all that what he might state as true and have valid points, is aware of this law and the repercussions of breaching it (a jail sentence) as he had already dodged the bullet for it on a previous occasion.

What you’re saying is he shouldn’t be punished for breach of the law, irrespective of if you think that law is right or justified, it’s the law. Jail for a first offence would have been very harsh, hence the suspended sentence he had, but to recommit the same and expect the old plea of “I didn’t think I was doing anything wrong” to work second time around is daft
Tuggi

Postby Dahboy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
Jes wrote:I was talking to a lad in work yesterday and he told me that many of the clubs in the league system will be chanting Tommy Robinson on the terraces at many matches.
I think this would be hated by all the media who have refused to give any airtime to the guy.
I don't know how to set up a poll on here but id be interested to know how many would join in the chant.
Personally I think most would but am i Naive?

Yeah your naive.

He’s a f*cking bellend.

I feel sorry for people like you. You are weak that's all you are.
Dahboy

Postby Dahboy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Free tommy Robinson go watch it on YouTube if you can keep still for 2 hours.
Dahboy

Postby ae15 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Jes wrote:I was talking to a lad in work yesterday and he told me that many of the clubs in the league system will be chanting Tommy Robinson on the terraces at many matches.
I think this would be hated by all the media who have refused to give any airtime to the guy.
I don't know how to set up a poll on here but id be interested to know how many would join in the chant.

Yeah your naive.

He’s a f*cking bellend.

Weak? What a tragic thing to say :lol:

If you want to start fights every matchday then go ahead and chant his name.
ae15

Postby Llan_Blue » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Yeah your naive.

He’s a f*cking bellend.

I’m not weak, the weak following people like sheep.
Llan_Blue

Postby Karl » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:53 am

I’d be gutted if we started chanting bollocks like this.
Karl

Postby tcblue » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am

He is a a vile, attention seeking bell end. Any one I hear chanting his name at Cardiff will be confronted.

Leave that shite for BNP rallies you clowns.

I recently spent the best 5 minutes of my life peeling pro Tommy stickers off the bridge in Sophia gardens.

Thankfully I watched the idiot who stuck them there do it, so they were removed within 10 seconds of him leaving.

He was so proud. Apart from me, not a single person saw them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tcblue

Postby Jock » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:04 pm

tcblue wrote:He is a a vile, attention seeking bell end. Any one I hear chanting his name at Cardiff will be confronted.

I recently spent the best 5 minutes of my life peeling pro Tommy stickers off the bridge in Sophia gardens.

Thankfully I watched the idiot who stuck them there do it, so they were removed within 10 seconds of him leaving.

He was so proud. Apart from me, not a single person saw them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well what a time to be alive, bet that’s a tale that will enthrall your grand kids in years to come. You must feel so proud.
Jock

Postby ae15 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Jock wrote:
tcblue wrote:He is a a vile, attention seeking bell end. Any one I hear chanting his name at Cardiff will be confronted.

Well what a time to be alive, bet that’s a tale that will enthrall your grand kids in years to come. You must feel so proud.

Wow you really got him there champ!
ae15

Postby corkblisters » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 pm

harold pinta wrote:Cardiff was built on it’s docks and was one of the first multi cultural, cosmopolitan Cities in the World. It’s still very much a multi cultural City and I’m really proud that Welsh, Italian, Portuguese, Afro-Caribbean, Polish, Irish, Indian etc etc live happily together.
The likes of Timmy Robison and the English defence league have no place here and I guarantee anyone that starts idiotic chants for this objectionable shower of shit will be booed out of the place.

Racists not welcome at CCS!

Hear hear.
corkblisters

Postby murphy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Why didn't you confront the guy with the stickers?

Like you said you'd confront anyone shouting his name at the football.
murphy

Postby englishbluebird » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 pm

you spent 5 minutes peeling off his stickers and how long watching him? Thank god for people like you, Hero :notworthy: :notworthy:
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:41 pm

murphy wrote:

Why didn't you confront the guy with the stickers?

Like you said you'd confront anyone shouting his name at the football.

He didn’t have his keyboard with him :lol:
Llan_Blue

Previous

Return to General Chat