Talk Sports Jason Cundy

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Talk Sports Jason Cundy

Postby Ninianman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:26 pm

When Wales went out to Ireland he was laughing straight after the game and said he was glad we were out,well i'm glad England are out too only because of people like him.
That England team are bang average and played no one of any true quality,Croatia bossed the game and were unlucky not to add more.
I invite all you twitter people to call Cundy and make his night even more miserable than what it isalready.
I find myself wanting England to do well until i hear people like this maggott Cundy
Ninianman

Talk Sports Jason Cundy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Talk Sports Jason Cundy

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:44 pm

All English pundits are the same. They always think they are so superior and have a right to win every tournament.

This has been the weakest world cup for years with so many past winners knocked out early.

Reminds me of when we got to the FA Cup final without playing any big teams
CF23 Bluebird

Postby blue for you » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Typical english. F**k them and f**k all their supporters. Including the wenglish on here.
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
blue for you

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 pm

Very deep comments these.
BlueMoon1974

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Are you all new posters on here
BlueMoon1974

Postby bobbankbandit » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:32 am

Yeah, fu## all the thousands of English that you stand side by side with win lose or draw with city. You are a Complete moron. Have views on Cundy fine, but don’t tar all the same. Your worse if anything than Cundy you narrow minded chump
You should not arrive at your grave in a well preserved body, so skid in sideways battered and bruised screaming yahooooo what a ride !
bobbankbandit

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:43 am

blue for you wrote:Typical english. F**k them and f**k all their supporters. Including the wenglish on here.

:thumbup: totally agree, quite a few 'sell outs' on here :wave:
Bananas

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 am

bobbankbandit wrote:Yeah, fu## all the thousands of English that you stand side by side with win lose or draw with city. You are a Complete moron. Have views on Cundy fine, but don’t tar all the same. Your worse if anything than Cundy you narrow minded chump

Here's a sell out!! A Wenglishman :old: :wave:
Bananas

Postby norms76 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:57 am

BlueMoon1974 wrote:Are you all new posters on here

36 posts? You’re asking is everyone else a new poster? I’m
Struggling to see your logic here. :crazy:
norms76

Postby skiprat » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am

Thousands of English support the city?. I very much doubt it.this season will be like when Cardiff reds got to the premier league.facebook in particular wall to wall comments stating there shouldn't be any welsh clubs in the epl.
skiprat

Postby blemmy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:09 am

Ninianman wrote:When Wales went out to Ireland he was laughing straight after the game and said he was glad we were out,well i'm glad England are out too only because of people like him.
That England team are bang average and played no one of any true quality,Croatia bossed the game and were unlucky not to add more.
I invite all you twitter people to call Cundy and make his night even more miserable than what it isalready.
I find myself wanting England to do well until i hear people like this maggott Cundy

Agree totally - I have nothing against the players or Southgate and it must have been heart breaking to get so close and lose. We know what its like after Bale missed the Euros semi final and it basically cost us a place in a winnable final.

My gripe is totally with the English press and pundits who are so arrogant and dismissive of other nations and who were convinced and tried to convince everyone else that Southgate was the messiah they had waited for so long and with this group of players who were skilful and together and a real team; and after a couple of wins against really poor opposition, England were real contenders to win the world cup. It is sad that those generally young players had to suffer such disappointment to bring the press and pundits back to true reality - the reality being that even though they were lucky enough to find themselves in the easy side of the draw, they struggled to beat Tunisia in the group, beat Sunday league (the way they played - Sweden couldn't have scored if they were still playing!) teams in Sweden and Panama, were lucky the 4th penalty from Columbia hit the underside of the bar and came out or they would have been out then and lost to the only two half tidy teams they played in Belgium and Croatia!!

Even now we are being told by the English press and pundits that the foundations have been laid at this world cup for this group of players to take the next Euros and next world cup by storm!! I can see no foundations - they will likely never get another chance to win the world cup as the draw threw up for them this time and as I said they beat rubbish and lost to the only 2 decent teams they played!!? That is why England traditionally walk their qualifying group (predominantly against rubbish) and then fail against any one decent in the finals. This squad - which is eminently average - like many English squads before them - will be falsely built up by the English press and pundits and will then suffer a reality check and the inevitable vitriolic attack from their press until the next so called managerial saviour arrives on the scene and the merry go round of arrogance will start again - I'm afraid normal service will invariably be resumed!

When will they stop living in 1966 and realise that was in the middle of the last CENTURY!!!!

:laughing6: :old: :bluebird: :old: :laughing6:
blemmy

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:27 am

It is the nature of the beast. At international level England are our Swansea/Bristol City so to speak. They take the piss when we fail and we do it back when they fail.

Also TalkSport has it's target audience which predominantly English and from the South East. Bigging England up and rubbishing every other nation is part of pleasing those listeners and selling more advertising time for the station so don't take much notice of Jason Cundy. :lol:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm

I'll be honest I don't dislike the England team or Gareth Southgate who actually seems a decent bloke, its the English media and the arrogant fans (Not all English fans of course) that I cant stand. Constantly drilling in "Its coming home" all over the place. If your English and you support Cardiff City then of course you should support England, its your home country, but If you're Welsh and you support England then your a F*cking sell out imo. The people who use the excuse of "They're a home nation" etc, is Bull s*it as you wouldn't support Swansea if they were in the champions league because they're welsh would you?. They always look down on us and treat us like s*it and think of us as a tiny insignificant country, yet some people want to suck up to them and kiss their behind. I have an English parent and even then I wouldn't support them BECAUSE IM WELSH!!!!. Rant over :lol:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby Ray Bishop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Cundy laughed at Wales because of that video of the Wales squad celebrating like they won the WC when England lost to Iceland. Can’t blame Cundy for his reaction, as that video was embarrassing, especially as loads of our squad ain’t Welsh by birth, but English.
Also Cundy got loads of stick from England fans for saying he loves Maradona. I personally quite like Cundy, as he doesn’t sit on the fence.
Ray Bishop

Postby NIBluebird » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:54 pm

norms76 wrote:
BlueMoon1974 wrote:Are you all new posters on here

36 posts? You’re asking is everyone else a new poster? I’m
Struggling to see your logic here. :crazy:

:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NIBluebird

Postby ThomasC » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:Cundy laughed at Wales because of that video of the Wales squad celebrating like they won the WC when England lost to Iceland. Can’t blame Cundy for his reaction, as that video was embarrassing, especially as loads of our squad ain’t Welsh by birth, but English.
Also Cundy got loads of stick from England fans for saying he loves Maradona. I personally quite like Cundy, as he doesn’t sit on the fence.

He's good at what he does. He has to agitate and enjoys it
ThomasC

Postby stephendavid » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:18 pm

skiprat wrote:Thousands of English support the city?. I very much doubt it.this season will be like when Cardiff reds got to the premier league.facebook in particular wall to wall comments stating there shouldn't be any welsh clubs in the epl.

Agreed mate
stephendavid

Postby Drjones6424 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Cundy is an over opionated arsehole... before anyone gets on a high horse and says “how many posts” it has no baring on my view. After the group stages England should of made the final. Pundits on Talksport “England overachieved” well no you didnt... Lost 3 out of 7... against half decent teams.. Sweden, Croatia and Columbia.. each team id expect wales to run a close draw with. This is the reason i hate England. Because of people like Cundy.
Drjones6424

Postby BlueDredd » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Can’t stand his disgustingly high pitched voice.

F**k off Cundy you English pr**k
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby Bananas » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Drjones6424 wrote:Cundy is an over opionated arsehole... before anyone gets on a high horse and says “how many posts” it has no baring on my view. After the group stages England should of made the final. Pundits on Talksport “England overachieved” well no you didnt... Lost 3 out of 7... against half decent teams.. Sweden, Croatia and Columbia.. each team id expect wales to run a close draw with. This is the reason i hate England. Because of people like Cundy.

:thumbup:
Bananas

Return to General Chat