World Cup pundits who's good and who's rubbish ???

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bluebina » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Martin O'Neil - Shit
The Two women - rubbish
Gary Neville - good as always
Roy Keene - good

Generally they've been poor, not impressed so far ???
Bluebina

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: World Cup pundits who's good and who's rubbish ???

Postby Bluebina » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Bluebina wrote:Martin O'Neil - Shit
The Two women - rubbish
Roy Keene - good

Larsson - shit
Evra - shit
Bluebina

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:25 pm

Not seen much of them but saw itv tonight and was very poor especially keen he looked doped up! As for the
women their problem is they are amongst very experienced football men and it shows, overall neither channel's pundits are great but bbc the better probably :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Llan_Blue » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Keane and Neville are both brilliant say exactly what they think with good reasons and aren’t out to kiss anybody’s ass or make friends.

Giggs is terrible.

Ian Wright is ok as well chucks in a bit of banter.
Llan_Blue

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:19 pm

Gary Neville best of bad bunch on itv, wtf is Wrighty doing with those goons, Keane is a tw*t, notes the shit out of me as does Evra and his stupid bow ties, Ex West Ham manager is gormless and Giggs could send an insomniac to sleep.

BBC 1 always likes Shearer, Keown can be quite good at times and funny, Rio is shit as is Lampard and Cesc

Overall it’s been crap
Wolfpac

Postby mugsy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Hoddle, Evra and Lawrenson are useless.
mugsy

Postby phildavies » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:31 am

5 that are good Neville, Keown, Lampard, Keane and Slavan oh and Liniker if we are including hosts. Wrighty is entertaining I guess to.

Rest are either boring or just awful and Lawrence is one the the worst commentators ever its like he knows nothing and Hoddle is unbelievably boring
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby Bluebina » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:27 am

phildavies wrote:5 that are good Neville, Keown, Lampard, Keane and Slavan oh and Liniker if we are including hosts. Wrighty is entertaining I guess to.

Rest are either boring or just awful and Lawrence is one the the worst commentators ever its like he knows nothing and Hoddle is unbelievably boring

I agree with most of your five/six, not except Slaven as he is a bit rubbish, also agree the rest are rubbish.
Bluebina

Postby Milkybarkid » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:07 am

The Two women - rubbish
Roy Keene - good

The women are bloody awful . The one struggles with the English language. I hate the fact that both channels feel they have to have woman on it even though they are poor
Milkybarkid

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:49 am

Milkybarkid wrote:
The Two women - rubbish
Roy Keene - good

The women are bloody awful . The one struggles with the English language. I hate the fact that both channels feel they have to have woman on it even though they are poor

Couldn’t agree more. It’s just a PC thing now and you’ll see it more & more. A panel of men will have to have at least one woman on it unfortunately.
Christ, I even got home to watch a match one afternoon last week and there was a bloody woman as the main commentator ffs. I managed to switch to the BBC five live radio commentary by a guy on the TV whilst watching it.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:23 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
The Two women - rubbish
Roy Keene - good

Couldn’t agree more. It’s just a PC thing now and you’ll see it more & more. A panel of men will have to have at least one woman on it unfortunately.
Christ, I even got home to watch a match one afternoon last week and there was a bloody woman as the main commentator ffs. I managed to switch to the BBC five live radio commentary by a guy on the TV whilst watching it.

Women that anchor sport programmes are very good but as commentator for mens sport or punditry just dont cut it! But Do love the two on sky sat aftrrnoon they ate are very good at summerising especially bianca? :3some:
pembroke allan

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
The Two women - rubbish
Roy Keene - good

Women that anchor sport programmes are very good but as commentator for mens sport or punditry just dont cut it! But Do love the two on sky sat aftrrnoon they ate are very good at summerising especially bianca? :3some:

No idea what her name is, but there was a female commentator on sky for the IPL cricket who was very good, for the most part though I don’t like it. I think some of the pundits have been good though
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:51 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:
The Two women - rubbish
Roy Keene - good

No idea what her name is, but there was a female commentator on sky for the IPL cricket who was very good, for the most part though I don’t like it. I think some of the pundits have been good though

Isnt she from Indian? Well one I've seen was, but if you listen to them analysing games they use terminology men don't use to describe things! Think its the tokenism thats wrong? :old:
pembroke allan

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Gary Neville is head and shoulders above anyone else. Not just for the World Cup but also for Sky in the regular season.

Shearer and Keane are decent, will say what they mean.

Evra, Phil Neville, Bilic, Drogba, Giggs etc all awful.

Agree about the women, hasn’t worked. Anyone who criticises them is labelled a sexist but they’re just getting the same scrutiny that the male pundits get.

But worst of all is Mark Lawrenson. He’s so downbeat and will criticise anything. Someone could score a 40 yard volley and he’d find a negative.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Gary Neville is head and shoulders above anyone else. Not just for the World Cup but also for Sky in the regular season.

Shearer and Keane are decent, will say what they mean.

Evra, Phil Neville, Bilic, Drogba, Giggs etc all awful.

Agree about the women, hasn’t worked. Anyone who criticises them is labelled a sexist but they’re just getting the same scrutiny that the male pundits get.

But worst of all is Mark Lawrenson. He’s so downbeat and will criticise anything. Someone could score a 40 yard volley and he’d find a negative.

Spot on, could have written this myself.
All I could add is Ian ‘look at me’ Wright who is a total bellend.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby City Slicker » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:58 pm

It's got so bad I won't put the commentary on now. I'd love to hear the crowd for atmosphere but I refuse to listen to endless drivel.
City Slicker

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Apart from keane and Neville itv are rubbish can't stick billion or ian right and where's does Patrick Evers get his sense dress from Rio ferdiand get on my nerves because he makes out he was so perfect can't stick itv coverage bbc 1 every time
cardiff 74

Postby llantwitfardreblue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi folks I'm new to the forum i just don't get Danny Murphy he is useless imho
llantwitfardreblue

Postby PtB » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:47 pm

Ally McCoist, Gary Neville & Rio Ferdinand are streets ahead of the rest in my opinion.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby nubbsy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:23 pm

All the splitarses are shite.
Attachments
IMG-20180614-WA0050.jpg
IMG-20180614-WA0050.jpg (37.02 KiB) Viewed 598 times
nubbsy

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 pm

nubbsy wrote:All the splitarses are shite.

:lol: :lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Return to General Chat