Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: **COME ON PANAMA!!!**

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:30 pm

COME ON OUR FELLOW EUROPEANS BELGIUM!!

A lot of very dull people in this thread bullying in numbers. The keyboard brainwashed warriors :old: :laughing6: I support anyone and everyone who play the Royal worshipers and fly that horrendous butchers apron of a flag and I'm damn proud of it.

#welshandeuropean

Wait for the brainwashed to respond with their great range of vocabulary and name calling........

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Bananas wrote:COME ON OUR FELLOW EUROPEANS BELGIUM!!

A lot of very dull people in this thread bullying in numbers. The keyboard brainwashed warriors :old: :laughing6: I support anyone and everyone who play the Royal worshipers and fly that horrendous butchers apron of a flag and I'm damn proud of it.

#welshandeuropean

Wait for the brainwashed to respond with their great range of vocabulary and name calling........

If you like Europe so much hopefully you’ll move there after brexit

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:39 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

#welshandeuropean

That didn't take long....one of the bully boy ring leaders!! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: Pathetic. :thumbup:

#welshandeuropean

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:47 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

#welshandeuropean

His posts smack of the cvnt Saddles that used to post on here.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

#welshandeuropean

That didn't take long....one of the bully boy ring leaders!! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: Pathetic. :thumbup:

#welshandeuropean

Yes but nobody cares what a numbskull like you thinks! Now go and piss off like a good boy!

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Bananas wrote:From all of us in Wales and the rest of our fellow Europeans. Stick it up the English foreign tw@ts!!!!!!

that went well for you

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:13 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#welshandeuropean

Yes but nobody cares what a numbskull like you thinks! Now go and piss off like a good boy!

Oh dear :laughing6: hook line and sinker. DER :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Bananas wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Bananas wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#welshandeuropean

Oh dear :laughing6: hook line and sinker. DER :laughing6: :laughing6:

I'm impressed: you appear to speak German too, well nearly :clap:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:27 pm

All this negative racist affront on the English shows the intelligence of these people. Ok a bit of banter is alright everyone loves a bit of banter, some have not the intelligence to know when to draw the line,they forget our manager is English also many of our footballing heroes. Some of these fans should opt out of Cardiff city and find a more suitable club in the Welsh league to support.Before anyone thinks it I am not English,I am valleys born and bred.