Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUNDAY UPDATE - BELLAMY, NAYLOR AND OTHERS

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Bellamy had a conversation with Everton on Friday and turned them down, I was told that Bellamy met with DJ today and this evening I have had a source who is very close to Craig confirm that he has struck a deal with City and it will be announced tomorrow. The terms of the deal I do not know other than what has been said already.

There are medicals booked in this week and I have been told that Naylor is one of those players. :ayatollah:

I have also been told that Ross will go in a player plus cash deal but it is not to Ipswich and it wont be Stead, maybe as Corky has said it could be Hulse, I hope this is true.

Re: SUNDAY UPDATE - BELLAMY, NAYLOR AND OTHERS

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:Bellamy had a conversation with Everton on Friday and turned them down, I was told that Bellamy met with DJ today and this evening I have had a source who is very close to Craig confirm that he has struck a deal with City and it will be announced tomorrow. The terms of the deal I do not know other than what has been said already.

There are medicals booked in this week and I have been told that Naylor is one of those players. :ayatollah:

I have also been told that Ross will go in a player plus cash deal but it is not to Ipswich and it wont be Stead, maybe as Corky has said it could be Hulse, I hope this is true.

Ive just come!!!!!!!! :D

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 pm

very jizz-inducing news

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Sorry Carl, but things are getting to exciting, can this all be true? I hope so!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Fantastic news!! It'll be awsome once the club announce it just so I know it's 100% happening. Not that I doubt you carl but we all remember the Marcus Bent deal

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

hi m8 just joined this board god i hope this is happening donny will be a sellout over to you craig :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Marshall,
matthews, gerrard, blake, mcnaughton.
Bellers, koumas, olafinjana, burke,
chops, bothroyd

subs
heaton,
naylor,
mcphail,
drinkwater,
hulse

goodbye whitts, mccormack, rae and hudson

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:Bellamy had a conversation with Everton on Friday and turned them down, I was told that Bellamy met with DJ today and this evening I have had a source who is very close to Craig confirm that he has struck a deal with City and it will be announced tomorrow. The terms of the deal I do not know other than what has been said already.

If it was Hulse I would be all over that. I think he would be in the team ahead of Bothroyd.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:52 pm

maccydee wrote:

If it was Hulse I would be all over that. I think he would be in the team ahead of Bothroyd.

no, but feckin great cover ! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 pm

maccydee wrote:If it was Hulse I would be all over that. I think he would be in the team ahead of Bothroyd.

I like Hulse and I think he'd be a great signing, but in ahead of Bothroyd? I can't see it

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:29 pm

f**k me i felt rough earlier this has picked me right up. Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Cheers Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 pm

brillian news carl, bellamy & naylor to sign next week, happy days!! :ayatollah: