Re: “ Snodgrass on loan “

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Robert Snodgrass medical booked in :thumbright: :bluebird:

Same person as told me about the last two medicals :bluebird:

An exact date & time but he will be having one and signing that is the talk and the person was bang on with the last two signings so I think its happening and it's one of the loan signings Warnock has talked about :thumbright: :bluebird:

Did they tell you about the Bobby Reid and Alex Smithies medicals? Weird these got done straight away.

No the person wasn't in work

Happy coincidences

Not really people work shifts

Ah right so they're waiting for he/she/it to come back in to do the Snodgrass medical then? Must be the same medical as Robin Van Persie and James Collins, very extensive ;)[/quote]

You of all people should cut Wez some slack considering your nightmare over amari Bell[/quote]

Think me quoting a journalist on Twitter is slightly different to saying "We've booked a medical in, I know someone in the hospital".

I made a point of saying I wasn't in the know and left his Twitter handle for people to see his tweets. Think he said

Wez come on mate, I do like you but RVP and James Collins was purely made up. This bloke comments on everything I post and tries to show me up :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote]
James Collins came from a text from Steve day which came from a west ham coach and robin van Perdue was from lakey I didn't make them up so your full of shit ,if no one passed information on they get the forum would be dead ffs your sounding like a bit of a tw*t[/quote]

have a scrap lads £5.00 on Wez for me :thumbup:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:39 pm

wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

An exact date & time but he will be having one and signing that is the talk and the person was bang on with the last two signings so I think its happening and it's one of the loan signings Warnock has talked about :thumbright: :bluebird:

Did they tell you about the Bobby Reid and Alex Smithies medicals? Weird these got done straight away.

Happy coincidences

Ah right so they're waiting for he/she/it to come back in to do the Snodgrass medical then? Must be the same medical as Robin Van Persie and James Collins, very extensive ;)[/quote]

You of all people should cut Wez some slack considering your nightmare over amari Bell[/quote]

Think me quoting a journalist on Twitter is slightly different to saying "We've booked a medical in, I know someone in the hospital".

I made a point of saying I wasn't in the know and left his Twitter handle for people to see his tweets. Think he said

Wez come on mate, I do like you but RVP and James Collins was purely made up. This bloke comments on everything I post and tries to show me up :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote]
James Collins came from a text from Steve day which came from a west ham coach and robin van Perdue was from lakey I didn't make them up so your full of shit ,if no one passed information on they get the forum would be dead ffs your sounding like a bit of a tw*t[/quote]

Then someone is having you on mate because if there's ever discussions between a player and a club, it will get to the media somehow some way. Always does. Agents will do it, if not then selling/buying clubs will do it. If someone is willing to show you "texts" between coaches then, it'll get to the media. But you were the only one saying it. I'm not denying you've been told about these players but unfortunately it's blatantly made up, where ever it's come from
TAP_Sheep

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:43 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Happy coincidences

Ah right so they're waiting for he/she/it to come back in to do the Snodgrass medical then? Must be the same medical as Robin Van Persie and James Collins, very extensive ;)

have a scrap lads £5.00 on Wez for me :thumbup:[/quote]

Lmao it's all good :laughing6: I like Wez, just mad when I'm being told I'm making stuff up when I'm lit copy and pasting tweets and articles :banghead:
TAP_Sheep

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:44 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Happy coincidences

Ah right so they're waiting for he/she/it to come back in to do the Snodgrass medical then? Must be the same medical as Robin Van Persie and James Collins, very extensive ;)

You of all people should cut Wez some slack considering your nightmare over amari Bell

Lmao it's all good :laughing6: I like Wez, just mad when I'm being told I'm making stuff up when I'm lit copy and pasting tweets and articles :banghead:[/quote]

To be fair I copy and paste from Sky and news now If it hasn't already been posted :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Happy coincidences

You of all people should cut Wez some slack considering your nightmare over amari Bell

Wez come on mate, I do like you but RVP and James Collins was purely made up. This bloke comments on everything I post and tries to show me up :lol:
[/quote][/quote]

Lmao it's all good :laughing6: I like Wez, just mad when I'm being told I'm making stuff up when I'm lit copy and pasting tweets and articles :banghead:[/quote]

To be fair I copy and paste from Sky and news now If it hasn't already been posted :thumbright:[/quote]

Exactly mate, and I copied tweets from a journo on Twitter. The deals didn't come off and people (paulh) claim I was trying to be "ITK" lmao it's funny
TAP_Sheep

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:01 pm

i can throw up the screenshots if you like Tappy of you claiming to have also "had the Amari Bell deal confirmed" :sleepy2:

just let it go
paulh_85

Previous

Return to General Chat