Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Hal Robson-Kanu

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:44 am

A lot of talk on Twitter about Robson-Kanu being spotted down the CCS. Got to be a load of rubbish surely?

Re: Hal Robson-Kanu

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:46 am

seems a step down for him tbh assuming he is being interviewed for the club shop of coursee

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:49 am

2blue2handle wrote:seems a step down for him tbh assuming he is being interviewed for the club shop of coursee

:lol: Well played! :thumbup:

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:53 am

What “talk” are you on about? Literally nothing has been said haha
Attachments
3ED2D52C-F146-4566-8843-B13C5E289D5E.png
3ED2D52C-F146-4566-8843-B13C5E289D5E.png (165.01 KiB) Viewed 5237 times

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:59 am

Savigma wrote:What “talk” are you on about? Literally nothing has been said haha

Search “Robson Kanu” on Twitter

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:13 pm

All this because a bloke I’ve never heard of called Jason Trinder said it. One bloke said it haha

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 pm

He left his phone charger there from the last Wales game it's alright

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:He left his phone charger there from the last Wales game it's alright

If that's true then that's hilarious :laughing5:

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:18 pm

I'd be more excited if it were Salomon Rondon or Troy Deeney

Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Savigma wrote:All this because a bloke I’ve never heard of called Jason Trinder said it. One bloke said it haha

Alright mate chilllllll

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:26 pm

I like Kanu, I think he is an incredible talent for Wales, but unfortunately he is in the wrong team to show off his talent.

I am hoping that either Cardiff or Swansea will have the top striker, it would be interesting for a Welsh striker joining a welsh team.

All the best for him though for his future in West Brom or elsewhere. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: Always welcome at the Bluebirds :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:I like Kanu, I think he is an incredible talent for Wales, but unfortunately he is in the wrong team to show off his talent.

I am hoping that either Cardiff or Swansea will have the top striker, it would be interesting for a Welsh striker joining a welsh team.

All the best for him though for his future in West Brom or elsewhere. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: Always welcome at the Bluebirds :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

What!? Hes useless. He done one step over and the keeper should have saved it too!

Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:47 pm

We have enough non scoring strikers so don’t need HRK

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Hope this isn’t true.

He couldn’t get into the Reading team in the Championship. Only got his West Brom move because of the Euros, and they learned he is nowhere near good enough for this level.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:11 am

Savigma wrote:All this because a bloke I’ve never heard of called Jason Trinder said it. One bloke said it haha

I think it was a guy called Tommy Trinder ;) :thumbright:

(Sorry, one for the more mature on here!) :laughing6:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Ha ha has to be a joke he’s utter shit :laughing6:

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:48 am

Sam ReaN wrote:I like Kanu, I think he is an incredible talent for Wales, but unfortunately he is in the wrong team to show off his talent.

you're totally out of your f*cking head :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:56 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:

:lol:
Spot on. You should see some of his other posts.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:27 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:

:lol:
Spot on. You should see some of his other posts.

in all fairness he is drawing 0-0 with that { respected journalist } Alan Nixon for naming players we might sign that have then gone on to sign , only Sam has about 5000 wild guesses in hand.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Belongs in a bottom half champ team

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:41 am

Sven wrote:

I think it was a guy called Tommy Trinder ;) :thumbright:

(Sorry, one for the more mature on here!) :laughing6:

The cheeky chappie! :thumbright:
Post a reply