Kit launch day

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kit launch day

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Just realise that the day the kits are available from 30th June which is a Saturday! I think in previous years it's always been a week day from memory. Being a Saturday and kids being off and lots of people off work it's going to be crazy down there - which inis a really good thing! I wonder if the shop will open from 9-6pm or something?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197629 :bluebird:
Once a blue always a blue44

Kit launch day

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Kit launch day

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Just realise that the day the kits are available from 30th June which is a Saturday! I think in previous years it's always been a week day from memory. Being a Saturday and kids being off and lots of people off work it's going to be crazy down there - which inis a really good thing! I wonder if the shop will open from 9-6pm or something?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197629 :bluebird:

What is the world coming too.
Dahboy

Return to General Chat